jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How often will you admit you are wrong?

1. WookieWonderfuls profile image61
    WookieWonderfulsposted 6 years ago

How often will you admit you are wrong?

Some people just don't realise straight away, others find it really hard to admit when they are wrong...how about you? Be honest, nobody is judging smile

2. momster profile image61
    momsterposted 6 years ago

Almost everytime. It is easier to admit being wrong instead of having an arguement or debate.

3. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I admit I'm wrong whenever I realize that I am....it was a hard lesson for me, especially with my son. But I own up when it's my bad.

4. alisha4u profile image37
    alisha4uposted 6 years ago

I do admit most of the times when I realize that I was or I am wrong....That's how you learn...

5. fosginger profile image61
    fosgingerposted 6 years ago

rarely, cuz typically im not wrong, exept when im pmsin...i completely admit that shaving his legs while he was sleeping was wrong

6. ServerFilme profile image63
    ServerFilmeposted 5 years ago

Every time, because you lie yourself first and others second when you don't admit you are wrong.

7. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 4 years ago

If I know I am wrong I admit it.  Or if I find out later that I was wrong, I will try to find the person and admit it.  The problem is it may be way down the line and I might never get a chance to admit it.  If it is an argument and I know that I am right, I will say "I might be wrong, but..."  If I think I know the answer but am not 100% sure I will say "Now don't quote me on this"