jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When do you think is the best time to get married?

1. LailaK profile image78
    LailaKposted 5 years ago

When do you think is the best time to get married?

2. lifelovemystery profile image94
    lifelovemysteryposted 5 years ago

WOW! That is a really loaded question! I'm not sure if your reference to 'time' is about the time of year, or time of life.

The time of year doesn't really matter if it is an indoor wedding.

The time of life. Now that matters. Knowing who you are, your values and the things that are deal breakers are important.

Marriage isn't for the weak and it isn't for the short haul. The best time to get married is when you are both ready.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

I would not recommend it to anyone. It's just too risky.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

After you have completed your education and established a career track or specialized trade/skill, done some serious introspective thinking about your wants and needs in a mate, gained some life experience through dating, traveling, and persusing key goals. Ideally you want to be sure you are ready to be married. Marriage is a (life-style choice) and it's not a requirement for happiness. It's not "the next step" in a relationship unless that is what you want. You really have to know who YOU are and what you want before you join merge your life with another person. Awhile back I wrote a hub listing 5 Reasons Why Men Should Not Get Married. You want to get married for the "right reason".
    http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … et-Married

working