jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the key to happiness in love?

1. cloverleaffarm profile image64
    cloverleaffarmposted 5 years ago

What is the key to happiness in love?

What would you say is the key to happiness when you are in a relationship. Whether it is marriage or just living together.

2. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

This is just an opinion, since I am not married nor living with someone, but I have friends who are happily married or just living together..To love without reason, to be happy, just to be able to love...

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

#1 for me is finding someone who (wants what you want). opposites may attract in the short run but it's like that attracts in the long run. Couples who agree with each other most of the time have less arguments. It's important to agree on strategy as well.
    Other key ingredients are honesty, trust, loyalty, love & devotion, intimacy, and emotional security. In my opinion they also have to happen in a particular order as well. I wrote about this awhile back.
    http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … phappiness

4. Christofers Flow profile image93
    Christofers Flowposted 5 years ago

Love is assumed to be the Messenger of Happiness. But in fact, this is overly hopeful and too wishful.
    Why do we conclude that happiness should be a direct result of happiness? Well, of course it should be a result! Love is work. Love is... read more

5. rocknrollcowboy profile image71
    rocknrollcowboyposted 5 years ago

Finding your best friend. Someone who loves spending time together, someone that you know will be there for you in good and bad times.

working