jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to stop yourself from looking at your ex's Twitter status when it's a public

1. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

How to stop yourself from looking at your ex's Twitter status when it's a public account?

When you're getting over a breakup and continuously looking at their Twitter account every chance you get.

2. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

ohh.. I can understand...unfollow the person...

3. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

It's a difficult one because although you have split up, you are still interested in them and want to know what they are doing. It's like there is still a connection there. I had the same thing a few years ago when I split up from my husband. I could see what he was doing etc every time I went into Facebook. Eventually after a month or so I deleted him as a friend on FB. It's difficult, but in order to move on you have to unfollow your ex. Remember why you broke up, and you should then see why it's time to go forward with your own life.
    Best wishes.

4. NessaMetharam profile image60
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

I know the feeling. I think I got over it by unfollowing him, but of course that didn't work because I followed him again. I prayed about it and realized that I was making a fool out of myself. You don't have to unfollow anybody to move on. You just have to get over it. It starts within you, not on the outside.

5. rave1432 profile image61
    rave1432posted 6 years ago

It is called moving on. I have done the same with myspace and facebook, but you have to learn it will not work and move on. If you don't you'll look crazy. That is why I block so I don't have the temptation to look or post anything to them or message them.

6. tom hellert profile image60
    tom hellertposted 6 years ago

Simply put I dont twitter...sorry I dont really know anythin
    Sorry

working