jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your desire at the end of the day?

1. taw2012 profile image61
    taw2012posted 5 years ago

What is your desire at the end of the day?

2. somethgblue profile image86
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

To wake up the next morning . . . but as I drift off to sleep usually I ask my soul to solve any questions, problems or help guide me me the next day, assuming of course there is one!

3. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

It is the blessing my family gets for being healthy. It is always being the best of health which I have the desire at the end of each day.

Health is my top desire for every end of the day.

4. flashmakeit profile image71
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Some lemon cookies, a pleasant dream and a good nights rest.

5. jpcmc profile image89
    jpcmcposted 5 years ago

That I be blessed with another day to spend with my wife and daughter.

6. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

At the end of the day I am usually Sooo tired that I am left with only one desire; to go to sleep! smile

7. kingphilipIV profile image61
    kingphilipIVposted 5 years ago

Before going to bed... One thing that I desired most is a better tomorrow with happy life and good health.. smile

8. YvetteParker profile image74
    YvetteParkerposted 5 years ago

My desire at the end of the day is to have lived it so well that I have not caused any pain to myself or others (whether intentionally or unintentionally).

9. fitmom profile image84
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

At the end of the day, I feel fulfilled if I've made the most of my day as a wife, mother, friend, etc. It's harder to settle down for sleep if I feel like I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted or planned to.

10. Caitlin Pyle profile image83
    Caitlin Pyleposted 5 years ago

A good snuggle and pillow talk with my hubby really makes me feel close to him and no matter what happened or didn't happen throughout the day, I go to sleep happy and remembering what is really important in life smile