jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best way of dating someone? Informal or Formal way?

1. bobjonson profile image60
    bobjonsonposted 6 years ago

What is the best way of dating someone? Informal or Formal way?

2. afriqnet profile image51
    afriqnetposted 6 years ago

I think being formal when dating is the best way since your spouse will take you more seriously.

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

If you're feeling serious about the other person and you're looking for romance, formal dating is the way to go about it.  On the other hand, if you're not looking for committment just yet and perhaps want to spend some time getting to know a few people before you decide on the one you'd liek to start a proper relationship with, than informal dating would be for you.

4. Escobana profile image73
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

Informal of formal? To me that sounds a little like going to a jobinterview:-)

Dating to me always has been a lot of fun. I never expected more to come from it since you don't control how things will go.

Just date and be yourself, see if there's a click, if you can laugh with that person and if there's more than just the friendly feeling.

I dated quite some guys who are still good friends and I tried out online dating, speeddating, going to bars and dating on holidays. Moslty to enjoy life! And when you think you're dating the person you really want to be with, you'll know from the beginning.

That's where you change your attitude and make sure you're really into that person. Forget the formal or informal way. Just go and have fun:-)

working