jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you plan on getting married someday, what would your dream wedding be?

1. thesingernurse profile image80
    thesingernurseposted 5 years ago

If you plan on getting married someday, what would your dream wedding be?

What type of theme or set-up would you like to have on your dream wedding?

2. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

If I was ever to get married, then I would love a simple wedding on a tropical beach with just close family present. We would write our own vows, and the wedding would actually take place at sunset, to make the occasion all the more romantic.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

Well, I don't need something expensive or fancy, for the person I marry will have my full attention--he will be the special part of that day!
      One thing I have been wanting though is an outside wedding under some of those beautiful pink and white flowered trees!!  I think it would be beautiful!  And I want lots of fresh flowers!  But, as I said, if my desired things for my wedding don't work out, O well!  I will still have the most important--my man!

4. Carrie Terry profile image60
    Carrie Terryposted 5 years ago

I just recently got married and it was everything I ever wanted because the man I married was at the end of the isle waiting for me.  I didn't care that dad dragged my dress on the street, or that I forgot my kids suit shirts, or that my dads side of the family doesn't like my mom, or that the music problems were taken care of the night before.  He was the only thing that made it pefect.  But having all my friends and family there was an added touch