jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you were in true love to someone? But your parents disagrees for your marriag

1. quickbooker profile image62
    quickbookerposted 5 years ago

If you were in true love to someone? But your parents disagrees for your marriage then what to do?

You should do court marriage or wait till both parents agrees (may be 2-3 years) or leave each other.

Loving each other is something, you can leave him/her physically but not the feelings to him/her ever in your life. Please share your own experience and suggestions.

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Tell them to mind their own business.  I have no experience of this form of parental interference, nor did I impose it upon my own children.

3. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 5 years ago

Loving someone...finding a true love is hard...living with someone you love means happiness you will experience, a meaningful life to live forever.

Don't give up this wonderful feeling. Parents will understand sooner or later. If not, it is your life you want to live.

4. unknown spy profile image76
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

no, i wouldn't leave the person i love even if my parents will disagree..it's my life and im choosing the happily ever after ending. will try to let them first understand that i truly loved the person and wanted to spend my lifetime with him. they must also felt this way before.

you will find true love in the person who's holding your other half heart only once in a blue moon. so dont ever let go.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

You know you have reached adulthood when you are at peace with making your own life decisions. Life is a personal journey! You get to choose what YOU want to do with YOUR time on this planet. A parent's role is to prepare a child to become a self-sufficent contributing member of society. Once you leave the nest they have to trust that you will be fine no matter what you encounter. They may not always agree with your choices but they will always love you. Bottom line is you don't need anyone's permission to marry the person YOU love. One man's opinion! :-)

6. profile image0
    Starmom41posted 5 years ago

follow your own heart and wishes, not your parents.  after all, whatever you do, you will have the consequences, your parents won't.