jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How to show love?

1. Game Flex profile image59
    Game Flexposted 5 years ago

How to show love?

What do you do to show love? Kind deeds? Kind words? A card? Do you really know how to show love?

2. TheLifeExperiment profile image59
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

I'm really not a very affectionate person, but I do try to make an effort to show my appreciation for everyone. I try to compliment at least one stranger a day, give my parents a hug, treat a friend to a coffee, etc. Little things like that.

3. Nomascus concolor profile image60
    Nomascus concolorposted 5 years ago

I believe that if you love, you will not need to show love; love will show - without you realising it. That being said, in a relationship, love sometimes needs to be "maintained", and doing simple things like leaving a note can go a long way. Plus, it puts you in a loving mood strait away.

4. Helena Ricketts profile image98
    Helena Rickettsposted 5 years ago

I just give hugs and tell the person I love them.   That way there's no doubt how I feel.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

A number of ways.  First I always remember to tell the people I love that I love them.  Not a day goes by that it isn't said in our house, or to my daughters when we talk on the phone.  Secondly, I try to do kind things for my family to let them know how much they are appreciated. Also touch, walking by my husband or daughters, reaching out and patting them on the back, or rubbing a shoulder, pushing back a stray hair and smiling at them.

6. AnnaCia profile image82
    AnnaCiaposted 5 years ago

I always think that I show love when I care for the other.

7. profile image0
    KDuBarry03posted 5 years ago

It really depends on the person and what their cultural standards are. For me, i usually give hugs to my best friends; but, with my family, I have long conversations to show I care about what they are saying. In relationships, I usually hold hands and make them feel physically, emotionally, and socially comfortable with me