jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the greatest pick-up line you ever heard from a guy?

1. wisdom25 profile image77
    wisdom25posted 5 years ago

What is the greatest pick-up line you ever heard from a guy?

2. executivecatering profile image80
    executivecateringposted 5 years ago

check out my hub for the possible answer I would be interested to here if you agree

3. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

I'm a guy, but guys have tried to pick me up, or whatever. Not that I ever gave them any encouragement that I am aware of.

So one time I'm at this party with a date, a totally hot chick, and this guy keeps hitting on me. Finally I asked, "What can you do for me that she can't" as I nodded toward my date who was about ten feet away talking to somebody. Well, he told me, quite graphically.  She could have done the same thing if she purchased the necessary equipment. It was pretty funny, actually. I never felt like smacking him.

Hey man, I been to Cranberry Township. And not for shopping.

4. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

Despite being 100% straight, I was hit on once by a guy. I remember walking to the Hippodrome Theatre in Birmingham, England. In order to get there, I had to walk through Birmingham's Gay Quarter and a guy passing by, told me that he 'loved my jeans, and that I had a real cute butt,'

I had to gently explain to the man that I wasn't gay, and that I also had a girlfriend. He was okay about it, he just apologised and continued on his way. I did tell him that I was flattered, which bought a smile to his face.