jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If your partner cheated on you with your best friend. Who are you more likely to

1. iwriteforyou profile image73
    iwriteforyouposted 5 years ago

If your partner cheated on you with your best friend. Who are you more likely to forgive first ?

2. Ashley Usher profile image80
    Ashley Usherposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure if I could forgive any of them. But if I have to choose one, I would forgive the one who had stood by my side many times in the past when I went through hard times, probably my best friend. Or I would forgive the one who truly regrets the act not only because of he or she hurts me, but also because s/he acted against her or his own moral codes. If they feel sorry only because they were caught,  I won't forgive any of them.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

forgive? surely you jest. he would get a beating that would hospitalize him and she would never get even a smile from me again. i would leave and only come back to get my things. since we have kids, i would give her the house.

4. profile image0
    ksha001posted 5 years ago

If I absolutely have to choose, I would forgive my friend.  However, I don't think the relationship would be as strong as it was before.

5. rouxsgirl1963 profile image60
    rouxsgirl1963posted 5 years ago

That's simple...neither. They are both guilty and both supposed to have loyalty to me either as a friend or partner.

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Why would I forgive either of them? They are both banished.

7. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

In my opinion, your friend is guilty as the term of friendship does not teach to cheat a friend in any manner.  Since all that happened was on the behest of a best friend, the gravity of cheating on your partner seems to be less than that of your friend. Hence she can be spared this time!

8. AlokkumarSharma profile image60
    AlokkumarSharmaposted 5 years ago

It is very tough to answer. Most probably I would forgive neither of them. But if the things started only few days ago I will talk to my partner to not to involve with my friends. And I will quit my relation with my friend for cheating me.

9. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

Neither.  They'd both be gone from my life.  There's not a lot point bothering with people who are out-of-control half-wits.

10. Mazzy Bolero profile image80
    Mazzy Boleroposted 5 years ago

If she stole your partner, she wasn't really your friend at all.  This actually happened to my neighbor and she was devastated. It was about ten years ago and she has not forgiven either of them and I don't blame her.

working