jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you believe in love at first sight?

1. Debra Dillon profile image75
    Debra Dillonposted 5 years ago

Do you believe in love at first sight?

2. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

Yes, I trust my own judgement wink If it's love at first sight, that's what it is...

3. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

No. In order to love something you must know it. You can't love something you know nothing about. I do believe in lust at first sight because lust only requires sexual attraction. That doen't involve knowing anything other than what you like to look at. Love requires work, knowing, and trust. Things you can't do at first sight.

4. unknown spy profile image73
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

yes, i believe in love at first sight..because it did happened to me. the first time i saw him, i knew it was love.. you know, the feeling that you know him and you feel at ease even you just first saw him.it was very different from the feelings i've felt before..my heart really love him the first time i saw him..and until now..he's the only man i've ever loved and no one else.. it's been 9 years already but that love did not fade.

5. Stephanie Ann 8 profile image59
    Stephanie Ann 8posted 5 years ago

Yes I very much do!!! I knew I would love my boyfriend the moment I laid eyes on him and he walked over and introduced himself. I never used to believe in it until him. But he has changed my life! I hope everyone gets the chance to feel the way I do!!
    Follow your heart, and don't think so much!!

6. Debra Dillon profile image75
    Debra Dillonposted 5 years ago

awwww thank you all so much for you honest answers smile smile I too believe in the power of true love and love at first sight smile

7. dmoney4god profile image59
    dmoney4godposted 5 years ago

No, because how can you love something or someone and you know nothing about. With me love comes with time and without that time its just lust.

8. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

No, because I believe love is based on a number of things. It takes time to get to know someone and fall in love with who they are.  I do believe in an intense attraction that might feel like love at first sight and that might well be worth pursuing.

9. Brittanie2216 profile image85
    Brittanie2216posted 5 years ago

Yes absolutely!  I can't really explain it but this happens.  Its amazing it just grows from that moment on.  This is the best way to fall in love.

working