jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Is sex appeal the biggest factor in a womans attraction to a man?

1. SkySlave profile image84
    SkySlaveposted 5 years ago

Is sex appeal the biggest factor in a womans attraction to a man?

2. nybride710 profile image61
    nybride710posted 5 years ago

Not in my case.  It was his sweet, gentle nature that made me fall head over heels in love with my hubby.  I wasn't even physically attracted to him at first, but that came in time as I fell in love with who was inside.

1. profile image0
      CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't even know you and I like you already. May God bless you, your husband, your family, and your marriage. :0)

3. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

I guess it depends on the woman. Just read what nybride710 had to say.

Some women are attracted to the possessions that a man possesses, while others have claimed that they find money and power "sexy". Then there are those who find confidence attractive, a sense of humor attractive, etc, etc.

What it comes down to is the specific woman and what she is about...and that ultimately reflects in her relational decisions.

4. ladybug187 profile image60
    ladybug187posted 5 years ago

I don't think so, My other half was my first for almost everything. I was so attracted to him because how he treated and still treats me. He is the love of my life.

5. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

I don't think that is the first thing women go for..... Well, most women! It's usually the gentle nature of men that attracts the women to the opposite sex.

6. drsohel profile image76
    drsohelposted 5 years ago

I know, this is not the question for me.... But what I want to share is that... Me and my wife met each other 5 years after we started to write letter each other. We were pen friends. We decided to get married 4 years after we started to write and at that time we haven't met for a single time and we haven't seen the picture of each other either. We used to write about our problems of student hood, problems of our country's political, economical status etc. So attraction of a woman for a man varies according to the person individually, I believe.

working