jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Those who have never been wounded in love will never be able to say: “I have liv

1. yaswanthk profile image71
    yaswanthkposted 5 years ago

Those who have never been wounded in love will never be able to say: “I have lived". Do U agree?

2. Lyn Diano profile image37
    Lyn Dianoposted 5 years ago

Being heartbroken is part of a loving relationship with someone. I'm not saying that your statement is incorrect, but Jesus have also felt wounded in love while serving his beloved Father. In fact, the experience of being broken from a loving relationship can cause a person to be strong and love the person even more (this is true for those persons who are loving someone in the purest sense).

To love a person based on material relationship is really painful, and for people not to feel such pain is actually a great achievement in this world because no one had ever been in that position. It's pretty much an impossible thing especially today where people don't even know what love means.

But to love someone based on spiritual relationship is another subject. The happiness derived from loving someone is beyond compare, and even if s/he is wounded from that relationship, the product of that sadness/heartbreaking situation can bring that person to become a better person, and to love even more selflessly. A great example of this is Jesus Christ or God's devotees who have given up everything just to serve Him with all their might. These pure devotees are loving God without any motives, and they just give their hearts without holding back. They are ready to be hurt, and they are ready to die. Their love for God is so deep, they can give up their lives without hesitation. Now this is real love.

3. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

I don't agree... I can only say that those who have never been wounded in love are very, very lucky smile

1. Mazzy Bolero profile image79
      Mazzy Boleroposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you, stricktlydating.

4. brakel2 profile image81
    brakel2posted 5 years ago

It is not fun to be wounded in love, especially more than once. It might make you lose faith in the opposite sex. Then again, you might  eventually meet your true love and you are better off without the ones who broke your heart. It's their loss, right

5. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 5 years ago

no, they been bless and was about one another with the love of there life. others either let the world or themselves mess up there love of there life and in the you live the heartaches the the bless ones never got though