jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Do you tell your spouse EVERYTHING?

1. milleramanda53 profile image79
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

Do you tell your spouse EVERYTHING?

2. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 5 years ago

We share and talk about everything. I believe there should be no secret between husband and wife.

3. greeneryday profile image78
    greenerydayposted 5 years ago

I can't afford to tell my spouse everything because sometimes when it meant to be secret for us will be slipped out when my spouse hanging with friends or family... but that is in my case... many people believe that you should tell everything, because being honest is the most important element to keep strong relationships intact.

4. Rosana Modugno profile image85
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

It's healthy to keep secrets, as long as it does not affect your relationship, or hurts anyone.  You are still an individual and you are allowed to keep your dreams or thoughts to yourself.  You can never give yourself so completely to anyone without keeping a little to yourself or you will be so see-through, you will eventually bore the hell out of your partner because you won't have any mystery left whatsoever.

I love not knowing it all, wondering what's in your mind sometimes, keeps me interested.

5. prettynutjob30 profile image92
    prettynutjob30posted 5 years ago

I share just about everything with my husband even if he don't want to hear it.Keeping secrets from your other half can sometimes lead to some pretty big problems.

6. hi friend profile image61
    hi friendposted 5 years ago

I5t is better to keep a trustworthy relationship between the souse and can tell even secrets.

7. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Yes, about everything. Because, my spouse is my best friend too. And I believe, there should not be any secrets between husband and wife. Even he shares everything with me. In any case, you can not keep secrets, with your spouse, if you have a close relationship.

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks milleramanda, for selecting my answer as the best one. Have a nice day.

8. jacobkuttyta profile image76
    jacobkuttytaposted 5 years ago

No I would not tall all things happening around me to my spouse.

9. SportsBetter profile image77
    SportsBetterposted 5 years ago

I'm not married, but the way I see it, I don't say anything that is going to piss her off. Less headache.

10. Hezekiah profile image86
    Hezekiahposted 5 years ago

honesty is important in a relationship whoever everyone needs that small piece of privacy.