jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How to be more outgoing?

1. greeneryday profile image81
    greenerydayposted 5 years ago

How to be more outgoing?

2. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

Take more risks to start off. Its in the word, go out more. Try to meet more people.

3. randomizing profile image86
    randomizingposted 5 years ago

there is not a real answer for this.. but i guess being more confident and feeling more comfortable with yourself is a boost.. also having lots of friends is helpful as it happens that most of the time you tend to join their company... and learn to say yes a few more times rather than no.. tongue

4. Cracknutcase profile image80
    Cracknutcaseposted 5 years ago

I agree with Randomizing. Being more confident helps you in a way.

5. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 5 years ago

Feeling good about yourself helps. Think positive for an extra confident lifter and you are apt to be more outgoing. People notice the change as you feel better in your own skin.

6. profile image0
    KDuBarry03posted 5 years ago

being "outgoing" is a pretty broad term, in my opinion. All I can say is you have to feel 100% completely comfortable in the culture you live in so you can relate to people more. If you wish to add something to a conversation, for example, never be afraid to give it. Yes, there will be positives and negatives to every message you say; however, that is what being outgoing is all about: talking and finding common ground with other people. Being social is one of the key natural elements of being human; never be afraid to be outgoing smile

7. Lovelovemeloveme profile image69
    Lovelovemelovemeposted 5 years ago

Try something new. Start off with going out of your comfort zone a little.
    It helps to have someone who is outgoing to be the driving force to help bring you out of your own comfort level. I have friends who are introverts and as i keep dragging them out to do this and that, their comfort level changes and widens. And they embrace the new them over time. smile Small baby steps add up

8. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

This is an excellent question for helpful answers if someone is painfully shy or insecure,etc.   It's got so much to do with your upbringing and the personalities of your parents.....and for this reason, "becoming" more outgoing could be a long process and a lot of focus on watching and listening to individuals who have the "people" knack that you most appreciate.
    If I became any more outgoing....I'd probably get locked up!     GOOD LUCK!

working