jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What you think about all the games that people play in the dating world?

1. Ranzi profile image82
    Ranziposted 5 years ago

What you think about all the games that people play in the dating world?

2. The Invincible profile image59
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

What's there to think about. The game is to play and the dating aspirants play it cool! smile

3. GlstngRosePetals profile image77
    GlstngRosePetalsposted 5 years ago

Personaly if your playing games or testing the waters so to speak then i feel your just not ready to date yet. You should first be comfortable with you and be confidant eanough with yourself to know what is the right situation for you in a relationship and be able to tell your new or existing partner. If you are not at that level then don't date yet you will only be cheating yourself out of true happyness.
    Great question and i see this all to often and it drives me crazy to see people put themselves through the torture of testing there partner with situations to see how there going to handle it or what they are going to say. You should just come right out and put everything you want out of the relationship on the table and go from there that way no games or suprises.

4. fosginger profile image61
    fosgingerposted 5 years ago

I think people really should just wise up and stop with mental games and back forth crap. I read, and watch the news and you hear about some poor girl that gets kidnapped when she goes to meet some "guy" off a internet site, no doubt she  either didn't get enough info, or played around. Whether it be in the real world or the internet world don't play with people's emotions. If you are honest with them now things will be easier in the relationship later, if that's how it works out.

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I don't like games and think it is a waste of time to play them. You could be focusing on designing a new area of your home, what to buy everyone for Christmas, how to decorate the house for the holidays, training your dog, reading a new book, working on a puzzle, training for a promotion that opened up, etc.

6. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

It is like once in a lifetime where you got to enjoy every moment of your life when you are dating.

It gives you a kind of vibe that you may never feel again.

As for me, I always replay the dating game during my married life to rekindle the sparks.

7. zemarya profile image38
    zemaryaposted 5 years ago

Games keeps a relationship interesting. Partners should continue playing dating games even after marriage.

8. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

You come across all sorts when you're dating, and if you feel like someone's playing games with you, don't take it personally, or even try too hard to figure out what's going on, as it just probably means that person isn't going to be the best person for you to start anything serious with, or is not someone you should be getting too attached to.  Because when you're dating the person that's right for you, things will just fall into place and you won't have all the confusion and disappointment that a game player brings.

working