jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

When a so called friend betrays you,talks behind your back and goes after your g

1. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 5 years ago

When a so called friend betrays you,talks behind your back and goes after your guy,what do you do?

You find out that an ex friend was screwing a friend and all they do did was talk about you,then you find out she was also looking for and trying to hookup with your guy.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Remove them from your friendship list. Each of us gets to select our own friends, lovers, and spouse. You are not under any obligation to stay in contact with this person and if you know others who choose to deal with her you can request they not talk about her around you or you may choose not to be around them either.

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Ignore her--because she can not be called your friend.

4. Author Cheryl profile image89
    Author Cherylposted 5 years ago

Friendship is a choice.  I would unfriend her and anyone who associates with her.  Its very easy to see why you wouldnt keep her as a friend

5. profile image0
    vonda g nelsonposted 5 years ago

lol this sounds like alot of drama and yukiness.  I would reprogram my brain so that I could forget the fact that I ever knew people so trashy and despicable.  #Oh God

6. Rosana Modugno profile image85
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

That's not a friend, never was.  And don't just blame this friend for her betrayal.  What about "your" guy?  Maybe he shouldn't be talking to this girl at all.  He needs to share in this mess as well.

7. profile image50
    vashttii1posted 5 years ago

Friendship should be valued, and its important to surround yourself with people who have your best intrest in mind, love and care about you. Would you buy a house that had no doors, no right, because with out doors their would be no boundries. When people cross our boundries  with the intent to harm or hurt us, we have to ask our selves is this the type of person that wants me to be happy. Remember missory is a choice!