jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How many people do you consider as friends?

1. innerspin profile image92
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

How many people do you consider as friends?

2. abbykorinnelee profile image73
    abbykorinneleeposted 5 years ago

I have a lot of acquaintances, people I am friendly with, will chat once in a blue moon on facebook, but will never text, call, or go anywhere with outside the situation that we are in.  I have quite a few friends.  Those would be the people if we were going out as a group, or the people I know in the neighborhood, those that I will have regular conversation with and perhaps our kids play together.  we may go shopping or to coffee or a movie once in awhile.  They aren't the ones I would divulge private information to or I would will my kids too.  They are friends in the moment but may not even keep in touch with if I move.  I have three really close lifelong would die for friends.  I am the godmother of my best friends two boys.  We are closer than best friends, we have become family.  A guy friend of 20 years who is the greatest man I have ever known.  And my other guy friend from my time in the Marine Corps life that was my best friend for six years, the godfather of my oldest, and who has been there through some horrible times in my life...other than that they are all I really need.

1. innerspin profile image92
      innerspinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow, comprehensive answer. I think " friends in the moment" is a good description. Long term friends who are there come rain or shine are  wonderful to have in your life.

3. Kate Mc Bride profile image86
    Kate Mc Brideposted 5 years ago

I have four long-term woman friends who I know for at least twenty years as well as many acquaintances that I am on friendly terms with. I consider my husband to be my best friend.

4. faisalb87 profile image41
    faisalb87posted 5 years ago

I have many friends on internet but in real life I have few friends and I consider those peoples my friends...