jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Why do your Relatives want to be Friends on Facebook?

1. The Invincible profile image61
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

Why do your Relatives want to be Friends on Facebook?

Can't they just be what they are...?

2. HattieMattieMae profile image70
    HattieMattieMaeposted 5 years ago

Well mine are only friends with me so they can find out what I'm doing and go tell everyone and gossip. lol I don't care for them on my page. For example: Changed my name just for fun a made up one...and everyone thought I secretly got married, and was all bent out of shape about it. lol Interesting creating stories about people.

The Invincibleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's playing safe ! wink

3. stricktlydating profile image80
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

Being friends with family on Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with eachother, share family photos, make plans.  My family sends group messages to arrange dinners and outings too.

4. randomizing profile image85
    randomizingposted 5 years ago

I guess they mainly want to be part of the "group", I don't think they aim at spying you or anything. They feel younger dealing with technology and facebook is a perfect way to prove it.

The Invincibleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ya, that's a positive way to look at it. But, I seriously doubt their intentions. You can't share the most sensitives of thoughts on your FB when without hiding them...

5. ExpectGreatThings profile image85
    ExpectGreatThingsposted 5 years ago

Most of my relatives live in other towns, so fb is a way to easily keep up with each other from a distance. Why wouldn't you want to be friends with your family on fb?

working