jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Do you think love is the answer to all your problems?

1. DDE profile image23
    DDEposted 5 years ago

Do you think love is the answer to all your problems?

2. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Though I believe about love's power I believe it's not the answer to every problem. How can it solve my school problems? hahaha...Seriously, love is a majestic force that can encourage anyone to be better. However, it's just one of our many needs to be contented in life. Sad to say, money has become an essential nowadays.

1. DDE profile image23
      DDEposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You answer is useful and shows more about love thank you.

3. cjpooja26 profile image64
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

It depends on the situation. Love is solution to many problems but not to all.

1. DDE profile image23

Your answer  shows love can and can't solve solutions thank you.

4. micadeolu profile image46
    micadeoluposted 5 years ago

Yes, love is the answer to all life's problems. Love goes beyond just doing good in order to receive good in return. It is love that keeps the earth rolling on its axis. Love causes the bonding that takes place in the nucleus of an atom, or else all matter will not hold together. You are that very love. Your dad was conceiving you in his heart when he was making love to your mother.
    Now here you are, in this world yet cannot remember your nature and the purpose of being here in this world.

1. DDE profile image23

Love is strong and can overcome certain issues thank you

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

No. There is no (one solution) to every problem. It's possible to love someone but realize it is unhealthy for you to remain in a relationship with them.

1. DDE profile image23

I agree with love not being the only aspect of life.

6. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

If you love someone and feel loved, suddenly you feel there are more roads for you to take, there are more possibilities for you to tackle, suddenly you feel there is always light for you at the end of tunnel so this way yes...the love inside you makes impossible looks possible and you are more capable to solve the problem to your satisfaction....

1. DDE profile image23
      DDEposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Love  can make any problem easier  in exploring new avenues. With love one can over come any obstacle.

working