jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is friendship important in your everyday life and why is it important to you?

1. Handicapped Chef profile image79
    Handicapped Chefposted 4 years ago

Is friendship important in your everyday life and why is it important to you?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8065941_f260.jpg

2. krillco profile image94
    krillcoposted 4 years ago

Yes, it is. I'm married to my best friend, and she makes life meaningful every day. And a life with no meaning attached would be unbearable.

Handicapped Chefposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you  friendship is very essential to everyone of us in our daily lives. Adults and children alike need true friends - new and long-time friends. The important factors that make people become friends and how to keep a good friendship goin

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Yes, without friends life is lonely. You need other people so life isn't as depressing. They bring entertainment, a fresh perspective, happiness, etc. When alone, you tend to go a little insane.

Iburmaster your so right in my opinion no one can live alone in this world everyone needs a friend some one to relate to.

4. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 4 years ago

Friends are pieces of the puzzle in your life, you may never know where they fit, but they fill the holes in your life with pieces of them and you do the same for them...friends are irreplacable:)

To me focusing on friends is the key to building an amazing support system for yourself because most friends becomes like family anyway so I understand what your saying.

working