jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Stuck to the one person or leave it and move on?

1. Saimima is profile image59
    Saimima isposted 4 years ago

Stuck to the one person or leave it and move on?

stuck to the one person that you always expect but never reply you back, or just leave it when she doesn't feel the same and move on??

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

All relationships are at will. No one is "stuck" with anyone.
    Thankfully there are over 7 billion living on this planet so the odds are in your favor that there is more than one person who would love and appreciate you for who you are. Every ending is a new beginning!
    Your future lies ahead of you and not behind you. Move on!

1. NornsMercy profile image62
      NornsMercyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Couldn't have said it better myself.

3. Sapper profile image72
    Sapperposted 4 years ago

If you have to ask, the answer is move on. If it was someone worth dealing with any crap from, you wouldn't be considering leaving. I'm in the middle of a divorce, I don't have any regrets, but part of me does wish I had left when I first wanted to.

4. profile image60
    maryedwposted 4 years ago

Leave it alone and move on. Why would you want to be with someone and you KNOW they don't have the same feelings for you? With as many people as there are in the world, I am sure that it would not be difficult to meet someone else or at least find a diversion. If you are needy to the point that you feel like you MUST have someone, take a step back and enjoy uncomplicated time with yourself and allow yourself to bloom. Then you will be ready for someone who wants you just as much as you want them.

5. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 4 years ago

It is no sense in being stuck to one person move on and think about your life carefully not many couples these days commit truthfully

working