Oral Sex

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 137 discussions (520 posts)
  1. profile image0
    cosetteposted 13 years ago

well i just visited your profile a bit ago and one of your external links says you are 14 yikes

so until i can verify your actual age i will just be patting you on the head wink

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image62
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey, I'm a technophobe; so I don't know how to work all these knobs and buttons to change that. And I am fourteen

2. profile image0

really?

yikes

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image62
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I see an opportunity for some stringing along... will I.... won't I...

3. marinealways24 profile image59
    marinealways24posted 13 years ago

It's all about the Cl!t

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

4. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 13 years ago

no problem here - giving or receiving smile

5. mega1 profile image70
    mega1posted 13 years ago

why am I constantly drawn back to this thread????

1. Cagsil profile image78
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You're a woman who is curious. lol lol

1. mega1 profile image70
        mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I believe it.  and you really have me completely figured out, Cagsil! big_smile:

6. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 13 years ago

or fell by mistake, are you okay?  Need a glass of water? lol xo

lol lol lol

2. mega1 profile image70

geee my mouth is kinda dry!  lol  I just got back from the masturbation thread!

1. profile image0

lol

Thirsty....lol lol lol

7. mega1 profile image70
    mega1posted 13 years ago

boy, I'm gonna be busy today! lol lol

8. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 13 years ago

I need a cigarette big_smile  or two lol

lol lol lol

1. profile image0

Need one too?  whew big_smile

Just had one. lol lol

9. mega1 profile image70
    mega1posted 13 years ago

haveta start smokin now, I guess lol

10. wsp2469 profile image60
    wsp2469posted 13 years ago

you can't type the word CLIT in a forum?

11. wsp2469 profile image60

yeah you can, see? I just did!

12. mega1 profile image70
    mega1posted 13 years ago

back again, its becoming an obsession and no one is talking about anything else, and I can't think of anything else either! lol  oh well - fun, fun, fun!

13. Beyond-Politics profile image78
    Beyond-Politicsposted 13 years ago

I can't stress how inane and silly for anyone to make the claim that you "have to try something before you know you like it or not."  That's the illogical and irrational fallback position of someone who is weak-willed and needs to justify their actions by assuming that lack of experience is the basis for not wanting to indulge or engage in some activity.  Do you really need to cliff-jump, engage in animal sex, climb Mount Everest, eat crap, or fire-eat to know whether or not you "like it?"  Come on...the ability to rationalize is what's supposed to separate us from the lower primates/animals.  "Don't knock it till you try it" is a very lame justification/defense.

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Whatever gives pleasure  is worth trying

1. profile image61
        logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Or worth doing well!
        I always believe it is better to give than to receive, but I won't turn it down! smile

big_smile

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i agree with you. in fact, i could have typed every word myself (except possibly that 'weak-willed' comment.) well said!

http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/agreement6.gif

3. marinealways24 profile image59
      marinealways24posted 13 years agoin reply to this

You don't need to find the "G" spot if you find the "C" spot. A little oral enlightenment for you. I think you will be alright with the "C" spot, you don't have to get as dirty as you would trying to find the "G" spot. Happy finding to you.

4. etb50 profile image58
      etb50posted 13 years agoin reply to this

this becomes an issue of how humans gain knowledge, and what is true knowledge. For humans one of the only ways of gaining true knowledge is through experience, therefore you cannot know if you like something or not until you have experienced it. you can imagine having oral sex, and be grossed out, but you still wont know if you actually would enjoy it in real life. The ability to rationalize is what makes theories and ideas, but the ability to test things out, or experience things, is what makes true knowledge. you think that you would not enjoy oral sex, but you do not know, as in it is not knowledge to you that you do not like oral sex, you just theorize that you do not like it. your right that as humans we need to rationalize, that is how we get through every day thought, otherwise we would be having to gain knowledge on everything such as, is the chair your sitting in really there or is it an illusion of our imagination? if we did this with everything we would not get anything done, that is why we rationalize. But you cannot call something you rationalized as true knowledge, that would be ignorant, and as you said "weak-willed" and needs to be justified. one of the only ways to justify it is through experience, ergo the phrase "you have to try something to know if you like it or not".

14. wsp2469 profile image60

By the same token, your generalizing as well.  In many cases, that claim is NOT inane and silly: take different types of food, for example.
    In some cases, it is quite simply a fact in that it is how we learn.  Your extreme examples might work but when it comes to a lot of other examples--not so much!
    In fact,in the case of one of your examples this would still be true.  Climbing mountains can be quite exhilarating in the end. Mind you, if you have some type of issue directly related to climbing up a mountain such as a fear of heights that you never were treated for then this would be a problem.
    You truly cannot put oral sex into the same category as bestiality or eating pure crap!

1. Stimp profile image61
      Stimpposted 13 years agoin reply to this

We ARE reading his stupid comments....therefore, we ARE eating pure crap.  And, I do have to say "No,Sir, I don't like it." lol

1. wsp2469 profile image60
        wsp2469posted 13 years agoin reply to this

A Ren & Stimpy reference!
        hey!

2. dejajolie profile image60
        dejajolieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lol too true!

15. profile image0

roll

1. marinealways24 profile image59

lol lol

16. profile image0

smile

17. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 13 years ago

Wow!.....Wow!...... When we first got married we read "The Joy of Sex". Somethings were joyful and somethings made my wife violent.

Um, did you try the wrong hole?

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My wife is a very sweet lady who is very down to earth and is the consumate career woman. I had a hard time not laughing and she didn't think sex was suppose to be funny. Her Mom always says I am romantic, my wife says she hasn't been alone with you! Thats very hurtful, I think I'm scared for life.smile

lol I am confused. What do you mean she say's she hasn't been alone with me? With me or with you? Why are you scared for your life?

1. profile image0

I will gladly accept sympathy sex and not too proud to beg. In this case I'm playing my sympathy card. smile

Ahh, you have to find the Cl!t!

Then she will be begging you.

lol

1. wsp2469 profile image60

You can type CLIT here!  i am king of the bulk flaggings, okay? You can type CLIT! It's okay!

2. tantrum profile image60

lol lol
              Hey sneak!  God !! lol

2. G Miah profile image80
        G Miahposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lmao! This is hilarious!

lol Thanks. It will bring out violence sometimes. lol

18. mega1 profile image70
    mega1posted 13 years ago

like a magnet, this thread lol

An oral magnet?

lol

1. mega1 profile image70

yah. can't stay away! big_smile:

19. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

Sorry I didn't read all of these comments so if this is a repeated comment my apologies.

I just gotta ask...   When I put my lips on my wifes face in that oral sex.
       When I put my lips on her neck  ?  is it
       When I put my lips on her breasts  ??
       How about on her belly button  ???
       Is the back side of her upper leg OK  ????  is it yet ?

Where do ya supposed to stop before it gets to be a wrong thang. ????? 
    And who are ya supposed to ask this question to ??????

I heard somebody in the back of the room say.... 
    ya suposed to keep goin till she tells ya  to stop.
    After that it will be a wrong thand.   
       I didn't say that...    Who said that ???????

20. mega1 profile image70
    mega1posted 13 years ago

well said Jerami lol

21. XTASIS profile image60
    XTASISposted 13 years ago

lol lol lol
    I love you jerami !!

22. mega1 profile image70
    mega1posted 13 years ago

"wrong thang"  - sounds like a song lyric Jerami! lol

1. Jerami profile image58
      Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Could be ??   If it ain't one of us aughta do something with it. Come to think of it I could maybe come up with a lyrix widdit.    I know a lot about "tha wrong thang".

1. mega1 profile image70

lol

1. Jerami profile image58
          Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

sometimes it seems like I been gettin in tha wrong thand since I got outa diapers......

23. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 13 years ago

One night, as a couple lay down for bed, the husband gently taps
    his wife on  the shoulder and starts rubbing her arm. The wife turns over
    and says: I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I
    want to stay fresh." The husband, rejected, turns over and tries to sleep.
    A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. This
    time he whispers in her ear: "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?"

1. dejajolie profile image60

lol

24. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

sometimes life is like a box of chocholits....

25. Beyond-Politics profile image78

A lot of things "give us pleasure" in the short-term that ultimately will ends up costing us in the long-run...smoking, drinking, eating the wrong foods, reckless behavior, etc. All I am asking is is it beyond the realm of possibility that oral sex may be just another one of those short-term-pleasure-long-term harm type of counter-productive decisions that we make as adults? The idea of oral sex is so ingrained in the American culture that no amount of reason can give anyone pause to at least consider the idea/notion that there may be something unnatural about it. The dynamics are the same as Western women trying to change the cultural habits of those in other countries (e.g., American women going to the Third World to tell them that female circumcision is "wrong;" you can't change what's ingrained since most people cannot think past their emotions or their desires). I'm just fortunate that some of us have a knowledge of self to at least question ingrained ideas without accepting them wholesale.

1. tksensei profile image61
      tksenseiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What "harm" do you fear from the activity in question?

2. tksensei profile image61

It IS wrong.

1. profile image0
        AdviceDoctorposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree. Female circumcision is wrong.

26. profile image0

hmm. there's a lot of truth in what you say regarding the cultural aspects of it. i mean, pleasuring your man orally is what good girls do when we grow up, right? i mean we are expected to, and if we don't we're some kind of cold fish or something, or suffer from some deep-seated hang-up, or whatever. maybe we just don't dig it. why is that so earth-shattering? some people don't like chocolate ice cream and no one has a heart attack or psychoanalyzes them until the cows come home.

1. Beyond-Politics profile image78
      Beyond-Politicsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Exactly.  My observations are that in our society, often the perverted minds are the ones who make the rules, mores, and cultural ideas that the rest of us are forced to live by (I don't mean "perverted" merely in the sexual sense).
      The people who tell us that "there nothing wrong with the death penalty", "abortion is a woman's right", "that greed is good," "there are measurable differences between the races/ethnic groups," "that THIS religion is better than THAT religion," "if it feels good, do it," etc. are the ones whose will is imposed on the masses.  Its the Big Lie that Hitler and others articulated...tell a big enough lie often enough and it will eventually become the truth.

27. tksensei profile image61
    tksenseiposted 13 years ago

At some point relavitism reaches a point where becomes an excuse for ignoring or even justifying wrongs. Lazy thinking masquerading as a 'principle' that turns out to be completely empty.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image54
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

relativism is as respect as is, there are general behavior which are deemed the right thing to do in every culture,

Killings is a general no no in all cultures around the world...

but female circumcision we should respect them as long as it is aided by a doctor is all, the risk is just in question here

And I do NOT believe we should "respect" such a thing.

1. profile image0
          AdviceDoctorposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Female Circumcision is a mutilation.

in a tribe in the Philippines in the Mountain provinces, they kill animals when they have feast, they deemed it is right, they have been doing that for thousand of years, for westerners it is weird, but for them it is one way of blessing their gods or nature etc

It is not "weird" to Westerners to kill animals. More animals are probably killed in the West than anywhere else.

ok tk, you are correct most probably look at MCDO< they have lots of beef burgers yum yum yum

2. prettydarkhorse profile image54

but for them it is their culture, one way of suppressing their inner joy in turn make them happy, familial tradition

it is like imposing what makes women happy is the same all over the world

28. Beyond-Politics profile image78

"We do not see things as they are.  We see them as we are."

--Anais Nin

You'd be surprised how much clearer things become if we are willing (or able) to think past desire or emotion.

29. tksensei profile image61
    tksenseiposted 13 years ago

Relavitism is not only lazy thinking, at some point it is outright cowardly. So much easier to just say, "Hey man, it's all the same, who are we to say?" than to think about things, make what are often difficult and complicated judgements and then stand by them.

tk, if you ever lived anywhere in the world you may find it that people are really different and what you may perceived as good here and there is rude to others,

I have, and I have found that people are more alike than different and that some things are 'right' and some things are 'wrong,' no matter how badly some people want to hide behind relativistic nonsense and tell themselves it's 'sophisticated.'

2. Ron Montgomery profile image59
      Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

<snipped - stop the "Sarah Palin" responses, they are personal attacks>

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59
        Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good Morning Sunshine! smile

30. Beyond-Politics profile image78

Exactly prettydarkhorse.  We Americans almost by nature are a very ethnocentric people...we tend to see the world through the strained prism of our own beliefs. I don't know of too many individuals who have the ability to think past what they like or what "feels good" to weigh the merits and validity of their beliefs.  If you have not questioned your most basic assumptions at least once, you cannot grow as a person. I seriously doubt that people who love and defend oral sex so much have had the fortitude to stop and question it...or any other such strong beliefs.

for example this topic will never succeed or you can never get rersponse if you post it in a filipino thread for example

2. marinealways24 profile image59

I enjoy reading your comments, but I don't know if you are being honest or not. Do you have a religious belief?

I am agnostic; I believe that human beings are simply too intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, and physically limited to know or ascertain the nature of a Higher Being...if such a being exist.  How can we know of a higher being if we cannot even think past the physical feeling and/or our emotional attachments to things like money, the infactuation with being "famous," the way we worship our bodies, or even oral sex? If anything, I believe that the Buddhists have the best perspective of spirituality...it cannot be pre-defined in some book, and in order to even attempt to learn of a Higher Spiritual Truth, we have to let go of our assumptions, our ideologies, our beliefs, and our emotional attachments to the material (yeah, I know...it sounds strange to most).

3. wsp2469 profile image60

I don't like to generalize too much.  Nor do I believe in taking an attitude that I am superior to my fellow Americans.  I also don't believe in knocking other Americans in an international forum.  Nor would I presume to tell others what is required for self-growth.  I question a lot of things but questioning oral sex just seems "silly" compared to all the other topics one could question.

1. h.a.borcich profile image60
        h.a.borcichposted 13 years agoin reply to this

smile Agreed

31. Adopt-a-Dog profile image67
    Adopt-a-Dogposted 13 years ago

I AM BEING SERIOUS!!

@ Beyond-Politics I am like asking you point Blank.

Have you ever had Oral Sex?

If yes then why are we discussing this here?
    If No why are you discussing this here?

Hope you understand my point.

World is not built by talking complicated and in phrases which take 3-4 lines. World is built by a single word "Love", and different people find different ways of expressing it, thus creating their own little worlds. Neither you, me or anybody else has any right to question other's world.

Again hope you understand. And Put a full stop to invading other's worlds' by your annoying words.

Lucy said I was a Shakespeare. But Lucy was My Dog

If you were serious, you would not be so concerned with what I do. Learn to think past your emotions. I came seeking perspectives and answers, not to be berated by the Peanut Gallery

1. Adopt-a-Dog profile image67
        Adopt-a-Dogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"If you were serious, you would not be so concerned with what I do." Same thing applies to you, you thing It as a frivolous thing therefore you are denying it's pleasures. " Learning to think past your emotions." wont hurt you either. May be it wasn't pleasurable after a spicy meal or whatever, that does not mean it wont be better next time.

"I came seeking perspectives and answers, not to be berated by the Peanut"
        I guess answers may come from you inside, best is ask your peanuts to rate you, even they will love OS.

And let me know how it was. I mean getting over you past emotions if you tried at all.

Lucy hates when I seem extra funny, You already met Lucy

Small minds think small...morning Tiny.  wink

2. profile image0

Adopt-a-Dog said:

then, Adopt-a-Dog said:

contradict yourself much? this man asked a sincere question and he has been repeatedly ridiculed. i hate to say it but your comment is well, kind of gross, actually. :x

32. thevoice profile image59
    thevoiceposted 13 years ago

God Jesus the holy spiriot would not think oral sex is bad thios nation is just scared of sex having open honest instead filthy and dirty

33. etb50 profile image58
    etb50posted 13 years ago

Beyond-Politics, you keep referring to "We Americans" as if Americans are any different from the rest of the world, maybe you should use the phrase "we as people" or "we has humans". You say that everybody else is not being culturally understanding, but at the same time excluding the rest of the world as if the rest of the world is not like Americans. Its not just Americans that have oral sex, all nationalities have it. I think this brings up another point, if people from all around the world have oral sex, maybe there is something in the human wiring that gives us a desire for oral sex, and not just the environment around us that tells us that oral sex is good.

...not just oral sex, but many other decisions that don't make sense, such as smoking, drinking, suicidal behavior, etc. BTW, the rest of the world is NOT like America is many ways...for instance, most other countries believe in providing affordable health care for all of its citizens..its ingrained in their sociopolitical thinking, while WE are arguing and promoting this idea as "socialism." Other Western nations dont have a fraction of the murder rates we have, have greater life expectancies, lower rates of teenage pregnancy....we're the same in some ways, but where it counts, we ARE different.

My observations are that in our society, often the perverted minds are the ones who make the rules, mores, and cultural ideas that the rest of us are forced to live by (I don't mean "perverted" merely in the sexual sense).
      The people who tell us that "there nothing wrong with the death penalty", "abortion is a woman's right", "that greed is good," "there are measurable differences between the races/ethnic groups," "that THIS religion is better than THAT religion," "if it feels good, do it," etc. are the ones whose wills are imposed on the masses.  Its the Big Lie that Hitler and others articulated...tell a big enough lie often enough and it will eventually become the truth; you repeat an idea often enough, it become so ingrained that those who question it will seem "weird," "repressed," "issue-ridden," etc.  I would much rather prefer to be "sexually-repressed" than intellectually repressed and not open to different ways of thinking.

1. etb50 profile image58

you must not have traveled very much in your life time, otherwise you would read you last statement and laugh. not all countries have health care, most have none at all. and while America is becoming more socialist than before, that does not mean that it is the only country in the world that has socialist ideas. every country is different, none is the same. we do not have the highest crime rate, or lowest life expectancy, or highest rate of teenage pregnancy, but that does not mean we are the worst at all of these things, just because we are not the best, does not make us the worst. take a trip to Nigeria and you will learn a lot.
        you are right, as humans we make many irrational decisions that make no sense. This is because as humans we have the ability to be influenced which is taken advantage of by the media, our peers, culture, and social environments.

...true, like being influenced by what everyone deems is "normal behavior," which we don't need the media for; simple social interaction does the trick.  wink

34. Beyond-Politics profile image78

Once again....

"We do not see things as they are. We see them as WE are."
                                        --Anais Nin

(for the insightfully-deprived among you).

1. etb50 profile image58

yes, and you could say

how do we know that oral sex even exists, or if any of this even exists?

but as you said earlier, we have to rationalize if we are going to get anywhere with this conversation, so there is no point in throwing a quote like that in there. the quote simply explains that humans are ignorant, and only see and hear what they want to see and hear, kind of like your lack of cultural diversity. you see and hear of the United States as being so different, when in reality, they are just as different as everybody else.

2. Adopt-a-Dog profile image67

Please also quote Shakespeare. He's the best you know.

3. profile image0

love Anais.

i hope to be her in another life when i am done living this one wink

4. wsp2469 profile image60

A literary reference.
      Did you think that perhaps this would lose some people in here?
      I have to admit that while I might not agree with that particular quote I think quoting that particular person is right for this forum considering some of the things she chose as subjects.

35. Adopt-a-Dog profile image67
    Adopt-a-Dogposted 13 years ago

No one's reading and replying to my post. Lucy is growling.

Hey Beyond-Politics, do you only reply when you are pinched or what?

1. etb50 profile image58

I agree with you, love is a very strong emotion that is uncontrollable, this mixed with the different ways of expressing love can create some crazy stuff, which may explain oral sex.

1. Adopt-a-Dog profile image67

I am loving it. Look Beyond-Politics your rival replied. Now you level the scores, come-on man(only going by ur avatar).

36. etb50 profile image58
    etb50posted 13 years ago

lol, i dont think that it is right of us to make a mockery out of Beyond-Politics questions/debates on oral sex.

37. etb50 profile image58
    etb50posted 13 years ago

I have a question for Beyond-Politics,
    Do you like normal sex? and if you do, do you like it for the pleasure, or for the mere sake of reproduction?

38. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 13 years ago

Who is that dog ??
    Very boring

39. profile image0

a troll! big_smile

lol

2. janiek13 profile image76
      janiek13posted 13 years agoin reply to this

What is a troll?

1. profile image0
        blackorchidposted 13 years agoin reply to this

? lol

40. profile image0

sorry, just couldn't resist wink

41. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Yes please!! on second thought no thanks! the religious stuff has made it go all floppy!

42. janiek13 profile image76
    janiek13posted 13 years ago

I don't believe that any type of mutually beneficial sexual expression between two consenting adults can be considered "wrong". I also believe if you don't like oral sex, then don't give or receive it. Just keep in mind that sometimes our sex partner may have a particular preference that we should provide. That way, when it is our turn, we get to pick.

1. profile image0

now, see, it's that "should" word that bothers me a little bit, coupled with "next time we get to pick".

if there is some practice that you clearly have no interest in doing, why do it? i am all for compromising in lots of things, such as movie selections, what kind of car to buy or even where to live but when it comes down to submitting to some practice you don't like, have no interest in or may even find repugnant just to 'get something' you want after the fact doesn't set well with me. i mean, what if your partner wants to tie you up and smear raspberry jam all over you neutral

1. janiek13 profile image76
        janiek13posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, if it totally repulses you, then don't do it, but it is still all about compromise and as for the raspberry jam?..who knows?

43. Beyond-Politics profile image78

etb50 it's not so much we see/believe what we want to...our perceptions of reality are based on our individual experiences, socialization, and cultural influences. I am saying that some of us have resisted these phenomena to form our own opinions. Of course most of you know that (1) we ALL "generalize," and (2) some generalizations are valid. Usually, when people accuse others of "generalizing," its because their statements contain elements of truth that the "offended" person cannot/will not acknowledge. Here is what I'm witnessing; most of those who have decided to ridicule my beliefs about oral sex have obviously never stopped to think about it...they've just performed it and therefore "love it" because of the cultural & socialization influences in their lives. Those who profess to love it have adopted oral sex so much into their beings as "normal" that anyone who has the strength of will to question a generally accepted behavior cannot wrap their minds around the notion that there may dare be someone who doesn't allow himself/herself to think the same way, hence, stupid questions such as "do you like normal sex?" Let's just say that I'm not as sexually-obsessed as the rest of Americans...I wont die without it, and it doesn't control me as it evidently does most others (yes, another "generalization," but a very valid one). As an agnostic, I also had the strength of will to challenge the beliefs about religion that I had been spoon-fed since childhood, as well as a host of other things. Bottom line, SOME of us have the ability to consider perceptions & ideas of reality outside what the masses take on blind faith as "normal," and others don't.  As an amateur historian, I know that history is full of times where the individual was right, and the masses were wrong (yeah, I'm sure even though this is a fact, I'm sure to catch a bit of hell making that observation); how do you know that this is not just another one of those times? Just something to consider. As I have stated repeatedly throughout this thread...its damn hard (almost impossible) for the average person to think or perceive possibilities beyond the scope of their emotions, their senses, and/or hedonistic desires (I emphasize ALMOST).

1. dejajolie profile image60

Perception is Reality! Most people make choices that are RIGHT for them, if Oral is NOT Right for you then continue NOT to do it. For most it is RIGHT, regardless why, strictly for pleasure, etc. What's wrong with doing things (that are legal and don't cause anyone else harm) strictly FOR pleasure??? FOR ME there is nothing wrong with that, and that's all I'm worried about, who the heck cares what you or anyone else thinks.

44. mega1 profile image70
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I see I am not the only one who is drawn back to this thread again, and again, and again!  What is so fascinating about it? Well, anything that feels so good is fascinating, huh. lol

45. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 13 years ago

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Fz5i3myYL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

lol lol lol

46. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 13 years ago

http://www.mauifamilyplanning.org/images/oralSexPoster.jpg

47. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 13 years ago

This one needs to go away.

1. profile image0
      blackorchidposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Seems there is still much to be discussed lol

1. profile image0

Yikes!

48. profile image0
    blackorchidposted 13 years ago

How can anyone not enjoy oral sex?  Must be sad.

Only small and unimaginative minds assume that everyone thinks the same or likes the same thing....you're "sad" only if you think in such a way.

49. profile image0
    A Texanposted 13 years ago

Y'all are taking the fun right out of it...really

50. wsp2469 profile image60

I was thinking that the moment I first got in here.
    maybe if we just stop this whole thing will go away.
    If you're clean and careful nothing will happen to you IF you choose to enjoy oral sex!

1. owner_3 profile image59
      owner_3posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. profile image0
        zampanoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

unless you do oral sex on the phone...

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)