jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How do I catch my girl cheating if I can never get close to her phone

1. profile image48
    jar2110xyzposted 4 years ago

How do I catch my girl cheating if I can never get close to her phone

She's using a coded text

2. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

Honesty, if you think that she is cheating. Then you really need to talk to her outright. What good will it do to actually catch her in the act. If you think that she is cheating then you will be never be happy with your relationship. Only creating more and more space between the two of you. Find out now, get your feelings out in the open. Let her know how you feel, and ask how she feels.

3. jaydawg808 profile image89
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

Cheating via text is one thing....could be purely flirtatious.  However, cheating in person...that's another.  Instead of wasting time thinking about how to catch her cheating via texting.....I'd want to actually catch her in the act with that suspected person.

1. profile image48
      jar2110xyzposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You know in all truth its been in the back of my head for a while and I learned some pretty harsh stuff on line. It was supposed to be an anonymous discussion but it was pretty obvious

4. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 4 years ago

If you think she is  cheating then you shouldn't be with her it is obvious that you don't trust her. Being with someone who you go to constantly be on the look out for or check up then you are not for each other. After all relationships are based on trust. If you don't have trust you have nothing in your relationship

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

If you believe she is cheating, dump her.
    Apparently you think she is cheating even though you have no proof. Why would you want to date someone you don't trust? It makes no sense.
    The only reason you want to "catch her" cheating is for ego purposes. You want to see her reaction when you say, "Got yah!", show her how "smart" you are.
    If cheating on you is a truly a "deal breaker" and you are with someone you believe in your heart is not trustworthy then you're better off saving yourself some time and move on. Playing private detective especially in a non-married situation offers little benefit to you.

working