jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can one spice up a two year old relationship?

1. sweetzara profile image79
    sweetzaraposted 4 years ago

How can one spice up a two year old relationship?

2. Raina Evink profile image60
    Raina Evinkposted 4 years ago

Interesting question. Never underestimate the small things. Asking how your significant other's day was or filling their glass of water if you're on your way to the kitchen can go a long way, even into the bedroom. Being kinder, more loving, and calmer during arguments or discussions can help a lot too.

3. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 4 years ago

You can do different things together   and share  even more special moments  the little things make you happiest  a picnic together or sometime away to another romantic place and share your small talks and laughs  with little romantic touching to   remind each other of the love  you share for each other.

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Two years is a very short amount of time to find yourself needing some spice. No one person can spice up a relationship. Both people have to feel (the need) to do so.
    If only one person is coming up with ideas, suggestions, and making an effort they will eventually become resentful. This is why communication is so important. It's the GPS tool that lets you know if you are on the same page; "growing together" or "growing apart".
    Another key factor to consider is whom you are with. Some people are content with the way things have always been. If all of sudden you show up to bed wearing a red teddy, holding a bowl of crushed ice and a bottle of chocolate syrup that could scare someone.
    Exchanging fantasies is a good way to start a conversation. If one is uncomfortable doing so they can always claim they had the "strangest dream last night." I dreamed we were....etc or I dreamed you did.... to me
    Being (unpredictable) always spices things up (joining your mate in the shower, giving him or her a massage, leaving a flirty voice mail message on their phone, or putting a greeting card on the dashboard of their car before they go off to work., having dinner in front of the fireplace, playing an adult board game, watching an adult DVD together, having a date night, a weekend getaway at romantic themed hotel.... The only limitation is one's imagination!
    However as I stated earlier in order to succeed at spicing up a relationship long-term it requires both people to make it a "priority".  Both people have to(Keep it going) I wrote about this awhile back. http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … Challenged
    "It's easier to maintain a fire than it is to reignite a spark!"

5. krillco profile image95
    krillcoposted 3 years ago

Get married if you aren't already. Then read this book: 'Passionate Marriage'.

working