jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How important is it to be "right" all of the time?

1. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 4 years ago

How important is it to be "right" all of the time?

2. csmiravite-blogs profile image68
    csmiravite-blogsposted 4 years ago

It is impossible to be right all the time. We are only human --- hence, is capable of making mistakes. Pushing ourselves to be right all the time,  can make us a very lonely person.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

It's not all that important. In fact it's when you're wrong that you (learn) something.
    Too much focus on winning an argument is a sign that people are thinking in terms of (YOU & ME) and not (US & WE).
    When one habitually cares more about proving their mate is wrong then they do about being happy I'd say that's a "red flag".
    "Making love beats having a war!" - Richard Pryor :-)

4. profile image0
    Alen Ostovicposted 4 years ago

Well to me is important only if I'm absolutely sure I actually am right, if it's a person you really can't communicate with because they're not listening then I give up because there's no point. But if it's someone that acknowledges facts and keeps an open mind like I do, then I think it's pretty important to show them the right answer to something they don't know. But if I'm not sure what I'm talking about is true, then I simply say that I'm not sure before continuing the discussion.

5. DDE profile image27
    DDEposted 4 years ago

It is not about being right or wrong rather the principle of things

working