jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why did my ex crush get jealous when I was talking to my friend whos a guy?

1. profile image55
    roselopez17posted 4 years ago

Why did my ex crush get jealous when I was talking to my friend whos a guy?

I was walking to my first hour while I was walking I was talking to my friend whos a guy and then my ex crush looked back and went up to him and pushed him why did he do this?

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Ask him!

3. NornsMercy profile image61
    NornsMercyposted 4 years ago

I dunno...but I hope you still don't choose to associate with a person who gets violent with other people for no reason...

It's not cute. It's psychotic.

4. DDE profile image23
    DDEposted 4 years ago

Your ex crush got jealous he feels you should not be with another discuss it

5. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

There's a youtube video that explains this situation pretty well. Watch it and you will probably understand why your ex did what he did. It doesn't justify it, but friend-zoning isn't good either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

6. profile image60
    peter565posted 3 years ago

You ever saw little kid whom have a toy that they don't want, but don't want other people to have it either?  Trust me, everybody have that possessive side to them.  But, most reasonable guy, would not act upon such impulse, because...he have no right to act that way. If your ex crush act that way, because he is jealous, then it mean, he is a very emotional people, emotional plus possessive instinct mean...if you do date him, he would be a very possessive boy friend (I mean if he act that way when he don't even want you, imagine if he do want you.) my suggestion run, run away and never turn back.

working