jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What should I do if I havnt had sex in nearly 5 years and I'm soon to be 21? Ple

1. profile image54
    Demijayxposted 3 years ago

What should I do if I havnt had sex in nearly 5 years and I'm soon to be 21? Please help xx

I've just never had sex for years!!
    I suppose I respect myself a lot!
    But what can I do, should I just wait for the man I fall in love with... Or go and live my life as I'm only a young woman once? Your answers will help me decide ???? xxx I've only ever slept with 1 person! Now I'm too scared?

2. mgeorge1050 profile image79
    mgeorge1050posted 3 years ago

As you get older you will realize that there are many other things more important than sex.  Mutual respect and trust are good things to look for in a relationship.  I would make sure the important parts of a relationship were in place before I worried about having sex.  Many young people have a lot of sex with multiple partners when they are younger, only to regret it when they get older.  It sounds like you have used good judgement up until now, so just keep it up.

3. profile image0
    Dave36posted 3 years ago

Well Demijayx i actually have "the" answer for you, & it took me a long time to realise this myself!lol....Now don't get me wrong here as i do like having sex, but you should be asking yourself a totally different question....Your 21 yrs old wow i can't even remember being 21, anyway all you should be doing if your single is the following: (& this is the same for men, & women in my opinion)....Anyway all you want to think about is you, & what you want to do in life not what your mates want to do...The reason being is if you can fill your life up with things "you" love to do, you will become a very rare individual....You want the job you love hobbies/passions you love, in fact try to fill your entire week up with things you love to do (not easy i know, but is possible)....Imagine what you would be like then, & how you would feel all the time....Your'l become so happy at life in general, that you will become a people magnet as in people will be naturally attracted to you (giving you many options/men to choose from)....So you sound like a girl who wants to meet the right guy for you (your soul mate if you like), so "where" is this guy right now?....I would hazard a guess that he's already out there (that's obvious aye), & he's doing something that "you" would love to do....So the more things you find that you love to do, the better the chances of meeting him....The most important thing in all this, is you totally "forget" about "finding" a boyfriend, & you do it with the faith that logically speaking it has to happen if you do as i said....I say it's actually cosmic magic at work, as this is what finally found my soul mate for me.....ps. when you do fall in love, & you will 1 day...You won't know why you love him your'l just know that you do, so you can't use your mind to find him....Just do what you love, & your heart will guide you....Also "never ever ever" judge your future by your past, so you haven't had sex for 5 years, but what has that got to do with tomorrow?, so nothing at all right?.

1. mgeorge1050 profile image79
      mgeorge1050posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sound advice as usual.

2. profile image54
      Demijayxposted 3 years agoin reply to this

This is so beautiful advice !!! Wow Thankyou so much you sound just like me! But I was lost and now you've made me feel happy like honestly I wish you all the best in this magical world, your truly amazing! I'm going to live my life xxxxxx Thankyou!!

4. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 3 years ago

You don't have to get all worked  up about sex life is challenging nad scary at times you can just be yourself and enjoy life with feeling left out in that part of your life.

working