jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What makes men charming?

1. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 4 years ago

What makes men charming?

The charm in men does open up many paths but do you think most men are still charming or have they forgotten how in this modern day? Do men have to be confident to be charming?

2. Bubblegum Jones profile image60
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 4 years ago

Their handsome looks and what words come out of their mouth.

1. DDE profile image25
      DDEposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Interesting thoughts and  is part of charming someone  thank you

3. baybpnk profile image82
    baybpnkposted 4 years ago

For me, three things make a man charming: 1) Confidence 2) Good Attitude-being a nice man and not a jackass, and 3) Knowing how to treat a woman well. Those three things put together create a charming man, and one I would like to get to know.

1. savvydating profile image96
      savvydatingposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes, indeed!

2. DDE profile image25

Greatly mentioned and those three things sound the best.

4. lisavanvorst profile image78
    lisavanvorstposted 4 years ago

Their demeanor. Charming men know how to smile and the right words to say. But beware charm is not the most important quality in a man. Sometimes the charm is not real and just a way to get a woman's attention. This is of course just my opinion.

1. DDE profile image25

Charm is  sometimes not real and I have seen those who behave that way thank you for well noted answer.

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 4 years ago

Many have forgotten, but there are still some real charmers out there smile. I have a cousin who's like a brother to me, and I constantly have to resist laughing when he "turns on the charm" around non-related women -- I'm immune to it, but it sure seems to work for them. For me, I like to see someone who is relaxed, confident, talkative on a wide range of subjects (I'm terrible at carrying conversations), is not overtly pompous, who listens well, and who is intelligent. I'll be the first to say that I don't have a physical "type" that I prefer, but it is a pretty specific internal sort that'll get my attention.

1. DDE profile image25

Interesting about you and making of conversations   and not every person can be the same  some men naturally sweep women of their feet. thank you

6. mathira profile image83
    mathiraposted 4 years ago

Men can be irresistible when they respect you. Self confidence, assertiveness, looking straight into the eyes and being well dressed add to the charm of a man.

working