jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why does my husband push me away when I want to kiss him or make love with him ?

1. profile image51
    Tamaraloveposted 3 years ago

Why does my husband push me away when I want to kiss him or make love with him ?!

When I worn nice cloths and made my self wanted I sat down besode him he was on the lap top and didn't pay any attention to me what do I do I ask him of he loves he he doen't reply as of I never said anything to him why what am o ding wrong ????

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

You need to ask HIM!

3. goodnews11 profile image90
    goodnews11posted 3 years ago

Its better to ask him. He might be doing something seriously that he could not divert his attention.

4. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 3 years ago

He could have other interests or something important on his mind apart from you and feels tensed. Communicate and you will know more.

5. phoenix1614 profile image60
    phoenix1614posted 3 years ago

Throw his laptop....and mind you, you are not doing anything wrong. It is  because his full attention is not in you and will not pay any attention no matter what you said and do, he always makes himself busy because he wants to focus only in his laptop.

6. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 3 years ago

Definitely ask him. He may not realize that you're trying to get his attention, or there might be something on his mind that you're not aware of. For instance, my own husband was distant for a long time -- months, actually. I thought for sure that it must be something I did or didn't do, or perhaps he just wasn't interested in me anymore. It took several different tries and ways of asking, but he finally revealed that he had a number of health concerns. I didn't realize he'd been waking up multiple times every night with extreme muscle cramps, and he never let on that he had two minor heart attacks. He thought the knowledge would only scare me, but didn't realize that those issues and his reactions to them made a noticeable difference.

I'm not saying that your husband has something major going on, but he might -- you just don't know without communicating directly with him. Most men are notoriously bad at communicating feelings and perceptions, so don't expect that he'll even know the answer right off. By introducing your concerns, though, you might be able to get him thinking about what the underlying issue might actually be. Maybe it's just a bad day at work, or he just plain doesn't realize that there are other things you'd like him to do.