jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Does he still care for her?

1. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 3 years ago

Does he still care for her?

He is married and still  cares for his female friend. His eyes says everything when he  is in conversation with the female friend. For example, he tells her not to stay on her feet for too long and that she should take care of her legs.  He touches her hand to see if she is feeling cold while his wife looks on. Do you think he has feelings for his female friend?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Naturally one always (cares) for their friends.
    The real question is: Does she read more into these gestures than what is really there? More importantly; "Does she (want) him to desire her?"  (Her desires matter just as much as his intentions)
    "Does she feel offended that this married man might be coming on to her?" or Is she secretly turned on by the prospect of "forbidden love"?
    I've seen "platonic" friends who are "touchy feely" and they offer one another advice. Either he's naturally this way with her or he is doing it to cause his wife to become jealous. Very few married men would (seriously) attempt to "hit on" a woman right in front of their wives.

1. DDE profile image26
      DDEposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Your questions  are interesting and you know exactly what i mean thank you for sharing your answer here.

3. Sparklea profile image74
    Sparkleaposted 3 years ago

Yes, I do think he has feelings for his female friend...more than friendship.  I would be very upset if I were his wife. 
    When two people are married, I personally believe behaving that way...in the case of either spouse, it is rude, and very insulting to the other spouse.
    I know my husband loves me with all his heart and I love him.
    That being said, I would not want another woman to do that to him, nor would he appreciate it if another man did that to me...and neither of us are the jealous type.
    It is just the principle of the thing...and totally unacceptable.

1. DDE profile image26
      DDEposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I know exactly what you mean and that kind of a friendship can confuse a spouse thank you.

working