What would you do if you find out your wife is having an affair with someone you

1. profile image59
    peter565posted 3 years ago

What would you do if you find out your wife is having an affair with someone you can't piss off?

Image this, there is this guy (maybe your boss) whom you can't afford to offend and you know he is having an affair with your wife, screwing every night.  You can't afford to piss off this guy, so you keep putting up with it, for god know how long and they keep screwing.  What would you do next?

2. Old-Empresario profile image81
    Old-Empresarioposted 3 years ago

If he's your boss, you call HR and tell them. A boss having relations with one of his direct-report's wives is cause for termination. Sex is always a hot button in companies. Companies do not like to let a potentially-hostile situation fester like this since they might be held accountable in a lawsuit later. They're very risk adverse. Bosses get fired all the time for things like this. But you have to tell HR only. Don't tell your boss' boss or anyone else in the company and certainly don't put it off. Something like this would have to be done immediately. In this hypothetical (?) situation, it's better to do something than be a cuckold to the guy who already lords one position over you.
    If you work for one of those "mom and pop" contractor companies with no HR department, then you should consult a lawyer of family law. Then ask him for a referral of a lawyer specializing in employee cases like this. Certainly do everything the latter lawyer tells you. Lawyers are like therapists in many ways. They will make you feel much better because they always know what to do.
    P.S. - Any woman who cheats with their husband's boss is a c*nt. I think Moses said that.

3. Lowdown0 profile image82
    Lowdown0posted 3 years ago

This is a question a only a victim would have a hard time answering. I would leave my wife and quit my job, it's that simple. They could have each other and later they would cheat on each other cause that's what adulterers will do if they don't find Jesus Christ and repent. Eventually they will end up burning in hell, so this punishment is going to be bad enough, just feel sorry for them. I don't feel sorry for anyone I like.