Is first impression actually the last impression?

1. profile image59
    AshimaTanposted 3 years ago

Is first impression actually the last impression?

Judging people on the basis of their appearance or right on the first meeting has become a very common factor. Is it because we have become comfortable in our own zones or have become too busy in taking out time to know each other a bit more. I think everybody deserves a second chance. What's your take?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Everyone has always viewed people and things to make a quick decision as to whether they want to invest more time exploring. A bad first impression is often difficult but not impossible to overcome if a person is given another opportunity.
    Another common trait is we like to put things in (boxes or categories) as soon as possible rather than (invest time) trying to get to know something or someone on a individual basis. "All men...etc" "All women...etc" or "Once a cheater always a cheater."  We want to "exclude people" as quickly as possible.
    Statements like these are designed to save us time.

3. profile image61
    Anika Diariesposted 3 years ago

It's true that people are too busy in their own lives nowadays and don't really bother to know people around. But, I'm sure many people still give it a thought and try to explore more about each other if they are able to relate with them. Atleast I do.

working