jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What will you do when you find out your BF is cheating on you with a friend of y

1. Miss Jara profile image60
    Miss Jaraposted 3 years ago

What will you do when you find out your BF is cheating on you with a friend of yours?

Do you trust your instinct? When you feel like something is not right and then you are right. When things are beyond normal and they do things and you're the last person who knows. Secrets and lies are presents but still you don't want to know the truth.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12165857_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Know yourself, Love yourself, Trust yourself.
    Unless you have a history of being "insecure and paranoid" it makes no sense to ignore "red flags" or your gut instincts.
    If something doesn't feel right to you it's probably not right for you.
    Nothing good comes out of associating with people you don't trust. Move on!

3. liesl5858 profile image88
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

It is better to say something now if you think your boyfriend is cheating on you with your friend and get the matter sorted now than when it is too late. Talk to your boyfriend about it, if he really loves you then he will not do a thing like cheating. I would talk to him like a grown adult then you will know the truth.

4. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 3 years ago

If this happened to me, I would have no other choice than to cut ties and leave them to their "happiness." There can be no trusting them once that boundary has been crossed.

working