jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it ok for a man or a woman to kiss their friends on the lips?

1. genius101 profile image42
    genius101posted 3 years ago

Is it ok for a man or a woman to kiss their friends on the lips?

2. Efficient Admin profile image91
    Efficient Adminposted 3 years ago

No.  I also don't believe people should kiss children on the lips either. It's just gross.  I believe lip kissing should be reserved only for those in an intimate relationship.  Platonic relationships should not be lip kissing and that includes children, related or not. It's just gross.  I don't want to sound judgmental, but it's just gross.

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

no, it is ill mannered to do so, only close relationship doe sthat. don't you think?

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12179199_f260.jpg

This is a very topical question! Right after the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl Coach Bill Belichick was photographed  kissing his 30-year-old daughter Amanda in the "split-second smooch"
    The photo is sparking a conversation about whether or not the kiss was inappropriate, but experts agree that the social media firestorm is likely tainting a lovely moment.
    A photo freezes converts a single moment into a lifetime!
    Family therapist Dr. Paul Hokemeyer says kisses on the lips between adult parents and children are the norm in many cultures.
    Matt Lauer co-host on The Today Show said:
    "Every time I saw my dad later in life I would meet him at the airport and he would kiss me on the lips."

working