jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you text a person to much what will they likely do?

1. profile image59
    SaraiFordposted 3 years ago

If you text a person to much what will they likely do?

2. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 3 years ago

Absolutely not. If  you make your text short, meaningful and convincing, every body would like it . But when you approach someone for the same thing a number of times and send repeated texts, you are going to  get  irritating response and you may be fired as well for the nonsense action on your part. Texting short and purposeful is always welcome.

3. profile image0
    AC-DCposted 3 years ago

Turn off your phone. That is exactly what I would do if it were to happen.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I'm not huge fan of texting so I wouldn't have to worry about what they would do. People text you because they don't want to talk to you.
    At my age "real friends"  and family members call each other to talk.
    If someone were texting me excessively I'd probably tell them stop or block their number. At some point it becomes a form of harassment.

5. Nastya Bronnikova profile image61
    Nastya Bronnikovaposted 3 years ago

Well, your first cue will be that they either stop answering altogether or only answer with noncommittal okay's and emoticons.

6. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 3 years ago

I would block the person.  That is what I would do.  Or ask them not to text me anymore...or ignore them.

7. iskhoso profile image61
    iskhosoposted 3 years ago

Hi  SaraiFord,

Honestly, when someone text me I tried my best to promptly response him. Now what otherside do, it depends upon the nature of text and your relation with him.

working