jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Does your partner look too good

1. poshcoffeeco profile image80
    poshcoffeecoposted 3 years ago

Does your partner look too good

would you ever tell your spouse or partner that you didn't like something they were trying on in a shop because you were scared it could make them look more attractive to the opposite sex and therefore disuade them from buying it ?

2. Dr Billy Kidd profile image91
    Dr Billy Kiddposted 3 years ago

I would never tell any woman how to dress.

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

No, I'd be beaming with pride that she's mine.smile

4. Dr Bill Tollefson profile image83
    Dr Bill Tollefsonposted 3 years ago

No I would not do that. I would be prideful and know that she is my wife.

5. Rafiq23 profile image86
    Rafiq23posted 3 years ago

I would never persuade my partner to dress will to be more attractive to the opposite sex. She is mine and nobody should share my part.

6. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

I would not put up with a partner who felt they had any right to dictate my appearance or how I dress.  To me, this kind of insecurity would be a big red flag.  You either trust your partner or you don't, but manipulating her is a problem with you (the man,not you specifically) - not her.

7. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 3 years ago

That person is highly insecure and /or controlling. No one can control how another person sees you and there will always be admirers outside of the relationship, no matter how you look.

8. nmcguire7 profile image83
    nmcguire7posted 3 years ago

I wouldn't be sneaky like that, but what I would want from my partner is his honest opinion.  If something is too revealing, isn't my typical style, and might cause some attention that could get me, him or both of us in trouble, then let me know.

Closed to reply

working