Can TRUE LOVE happen in life more than once?

1. SouradipSinha profile image83
    SouradipSinhaposted 2 years ago

Can TRUE LOVE happen in life more than once?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12524269_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

Absolutely!
    There are over (7 Billion people) on this planet!
    Lets assume you are looking for someone with these traits.

Attractive, Positive, Affectionate, Considerate, Loving, Healthy, Romantic, Passionate, Great Sense of Humor, Intelligent, enjoys traveling to exotic destinations, Honest, Trustworthy, Loyal, Dependable, Financially secure/responsible…etc
    Out  of 7 Billion people there must be more than “one” person who fits this profile!
    The truth is there are thousands if not millions, or possibly billions of people who’d describe themselves as having all of these traits!
    Odds are in everyone's favor that there are more than a few people who have the traits that we find attractive and vice versa.
    The problem is most people seek to {exclude} rather than include people. We believe the harder it is to find love makes it romantic.
    If for instance I said "the one" (must be) of my same race, depending on what that is I could be eliminating 6 Billion people sight unseen!
    If I took it a step further and said she must presently live in my country. In the U.S. there are approximately 320 Million so I've eliminated about 6.7 Billion people and if I continue to go further and say she must live in my state or town I could whittle it down to 25,000 or less people depending on the size of my city.
    This all before we get to height, weight, education, occupation, hobbies & interest, compatibility and so on. I then throw in the caveat that my family and friends must like her and her family and friends must like me!
    You determine how large your pool of potential mates is going to be by your method of including or excluding. Naturally the fewer options you allow for yourself the more difficult it becomes to find "true love".
    It's a choice to have a finite view in a world with infinite possibilities!

3. Lady Summerset profile image80
    Lady Summersetposted 2 years ago

Yes, I have experienced this twice (still with 2nd husband, 1st died).  I've been a blessed woman and thank God that I was so blessed!

working