jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Can I consider dying to show true love?

1. elvit profile image58
    elvitposted 7 years ago

Can I consider dying to show true love?

2. Abdul Rahim Hasan profile image50
    Abdul Rahim Hasanposted 7 years ago

Better show it by living and loving. If love is worth making, life is worth living.

3. miamiyou profile image58
    miamiyouposted 7 years ago

Your life is worth living .. don't ever consider taking your own life to prove your love for another.  Your actions (physically or emotionally) will prove your love.  Life is fun .. live to the fullest!

4. bulalo profile image60
    bulaloposted 7 years ago

I second Mr. Hasan, it's best to show love by living.

5. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Seems like an extremely stupid idea to me, sorry.

6. cjcarter profile image75
    cjcarterposted 7 years ago

I'm gonna go ahead and say no to this one... Living is so much more fun, don't you think? Plus, you can't very well love someone if you aren't here to love them anymore.

7. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

Do you know what is love? To me love is life....

8. profile image60
    foreignpressposted 7 years ago

If you show love by dying you're an idiot. Because the person you die for probably won't appreciate it. And besides, in a day or two all will be forgotten and your valiant effort will be wasted.

9. Alayne Fenasci profile image60
    Alayne Fenasciposted 7 years ago

You should certainly give your life in order to show love. This does not mean giving up your life. It means dedicating your life to the pursuit of showing love. True love can never be shown completely, so there is always more to prove.

10. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

I would not recommend it.  You better serve your loved ones by doing the things you do for them.  It matters not, if you are maintaining their vehicles and home, or are feeding them, teaching them to draw, or to break horses.

Nor, would I want to 'die' to prove my love.  Hasn't gone too well for Jesus.

11. royalbert profile image53
    royalbertposted 7 years ago

Life is not that much cheap that you waste it on any thing. If the love is true it will prove itself.

12. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

if you die to show love then your showing stupidity not love. why would you even concider such an idea.