jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

To those from small families(1-2 children per family), would you EVER enter into

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

To those from small families(1-2 children per family), would you EVER enter into a friendship,

relationship, or marriage with a person from a large family(6-more children per family)? Would you avoid such relationships, preferring to have friends, dates, significant others, and/or spouses from your particular family background?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12485341_f260.jpg

2. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

i would go into anything now that i am old, when i was a teen, i was shy, hard to get out the circle

3. georgialgal1984 profile image85
    georgialgal1984posted 2 years ago

I personally don't see why it would really matter how many children are in your friends, spouses, etc. family.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

People from large families put their SIBLINGS first, even before their spouses and children.People from large families also do not value friendships/relationships if it ISN'T within their immediate family circle.They have a VASTLY DIFFERENT mindset

4. liesl5858 profile image88
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

It would not bother me at all personally to have friends, relationships with people who different backgrounds than me.

working