jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

To men out there, WHO is more sexier, a woman who dresses with refinement & clas

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 24 months ago

To men out there, WHO is more sexier, a woman who dresses with refinement & class or a woman who

dresses in a way that is overly & extremely revealing?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12895536_f260.jpg

2. profile image60
    peter565posted 24 months ago

I have to say the one wearing the brown dress seem sexier. I would definitly want to have sex with her, the other one is like...whatever

1. Michaela Osiecki profile image79
      Michaela Osieckiposted 24 months agoin reply to this

It's the pretty much the same dress, the only difference is the body type.

2. profile image60
      peter565posted 24 months agoin reply to this

Maybe

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
      dashingscorpioposted 24 months agoin reply to this

The main difference is as Michaela stated body type and also the one in the brown dress is wearing a slip which covers her bra and underwear.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 24 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12896315_f260.jpg

I honestly don't care for either of those dresses in the photo.
    Having said that when it comes to what is attractive to men a lot of it has to do with the {actual woman} and not her fashion style.
    Do we feel she has a beautiful face, a sexy body, hair length, a beautiful smile, or other features we find attractive.
    Another factor is where we are when we meet.
    What is appropriate attire in a nightclub may not be at Starbucks.
    Another little known secret most girlfriends and wives either don't realize, ignore, or believe (their man) is the "exception to the rule" is:
    Men often have a double standard. They may not want (their lady) to dress overtly sexy but they sure enjoy looking at women who do!
    It's also not uncommon for a man who is with his significant other to say something negative to her about a scantily clad woman.
    Nevertheless he may just said that for (her) benefit. You never know.
    Some guys may have met a woman who dressed sexy and then they attempt to "change her" once they're a couple. He doesn't want other men leering at her the way he did when they met.

working