jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Why should a women sacrifies with her children for a relationship with a man?

1. Mtshali Sisi profile image60
    Mtshali Sisiposted 15 months ago

Why should a women sacrifies with her children for a relationship with a man?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13258969_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 15 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13259027_f260.jpg

Life is a (personal) journey.
    When it comes to love and family the goal is not to "sacrifice" but to "complement" or build a foundation {together}.
    If someone feels as though they have to "choose" between one or the other it means they're trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.
    Having said that every woman (mother or not) deserves some "me time" or "adult time". However she should view it as a (life balance) not a "sacrifice". It shouldn't be a matter of having one (or) the other.
    You can have both!
    It's only a sacrifice when you're doing something you don't want to!

1. Mtshali Sisi profile image60
      Mtshali Sisiposted 15 months agoin reply to this

I like that it's just an honest thruth

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 15 months agoin reply to this

A lot of men feel as though they made a sacrifice once they became fathers. In many instances the moment a child is born the man is "demoted" in the eyes of his wife or woman. While the men see the child as an "offspring" of their relationship.

3. savvydating profile image95
      savvydatingposted 15 months agoin reply to this

I don't understand the question. What does "sacrifices children for a relationship" mean? Are you asking if women should choose the man over her children? What, specifically, are you asking, Sisi? Please clarify?

4. Mtshali Sisi profile image60

yes I mean a women who choose a man over her children e.g. a woman who allows their man to abuse their children and not take any action.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87

Neither gender should allow their spouse to {abuse} children!

6. Mtshali Sisi profile image60

I agree Thumbs up with that, the thing is most of the partners who do that are women trying to save their marriages because women can even stay in an abusive relationship that hurt not only children but her too.

7. dashingscorpio profile image87

When someone stays in an abusive relationship it's because they either {don't believe} they can do better/have a better option or they're afraid of what their mate might do if they do attempt to leave. They feel "trapped". No one loves abuse.

8. Mtshali Sisi profile image60

That's where it hurts the most cause it ends up affecting the children while they are not the ones who chose that abuser but the parent and the low self estem part is what makes the abuser to take advantage of her

3. tamarawilhite profile image94
    tamarawilhiteposted 15 months ago

You should not neglect your children for your partner, you shouldn't neglect your partner in the name of the children. And neglecting your children and bringing instability into their lives because you want someone, anyone else in your life is abusing them.
    So don't sacrifice your children's stability and supervision to bring a step-parent or new boyfriend home; the odds he'll abuse the children are 20 times higher than their biological father.

working