Hello, How can I stop a ex-friend of my current boyfriend of four years (they ha

1. profile image57
    kalzateposted 4 months ago

Hello, How can I stop a ex-friend of my current boyfriend of four years (they have a son together)

from trying to get my boyfriend back into her life? I just found out that she had put work on my boyfriend and now according to the person that doing the work for me is doing protection work on him & also about to do protection work for me. My boyfriend love women and he still have those womanizer dog ways. How can he be change and just be a normal 45 year old man and stay committed to me and only me?  I was told that he really do love me and want to be with me and want to marry me but I am afraid that we will not be together. Do you see the good in him? Will he change  his character with me?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13823785_f260.jpg

Anyone who has a child with someone else and is responsible will be forever tied to them on some level. A parental bond.
    "My boyfriend love women and he still have those womanizer dog ways." "How can he be change and just be a normal 45 year old man and stay committed to me and only me?"
    The real question is in a world with over (7 Billion) other people why are you wasting your time with someone who is cheating on you? You have options! (Billions of them)
    There are only two ways to experience joy and peace of mind in relationships. We either get what we want or we learn to be happy with what we have. Accept them (as is) or move on.
    Generally speaking people don't change unless (they) are unhappy. Life is too short to be trying to change water into wine.
    The goal is to find someone who (already is) what you want.

1. profile image57
      kalzateposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for your input

working