yes i did !!...... REVENGE ....... hehehe

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (44 posts)
  1. muslima61 profile image71
    muslima61posted 14 years ago

Has any one you loved ever cheated on you, when you found out did you get even,did you leave or are you still with them...

Personally..... i found out my ex had been cheating , the usual story he denied it, but the stories of him and the other woman continued, so one night i went for a walk to the area i knew the other woman lived and lo and behold there was his car smile

hmmmmm yessssss i did take revenge ...... i pkt of sugar in his petrol tank .......

It was a nice BMW hehehe

hmmm would i do it again? no couldn't be bothered . If someone doesnt want you.Then its far easier to say goodbye.

Revenge did feel sweet at the time mind !!! hehehe

1. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So in other words you did a criminal act and you are proud of it.
      You could have been charged and fined.

muslima61posted 14 years agoin reply to this

yep thats right i was....... he could have given me something much nicer !! note the hint of sarcasm

1. profile image0

Guess you should have kept him interested in you..note the sarcasm?

what do you mean i should have kept him interested in me... is that what you would do ... no thanks take me as i am or leave...
            i dont profess to be perfect just human . i suppose you never did anything wrong ... note the sarcasm

1. profile image0

I meant so he wouldn't cheat in the first place, not after he did.  No, I've never done anything against the law except speed a little trying to get to the hospital. Why is crime normal to you?

2. profile image54
        (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

How very non-Muslim of you.

yeah well i wasnt then ha ha ha

3. profile image0
        lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sad. very pathetic and sad.  Hope you get help or more sugar.

perhaps you could do with the sugar in ur tea to calm down

2. Flightkeeper profile image66
      Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Sugar in the gas tank ruining a car is an urban legend.  I would have keyed his car.

1. profile image0

Actually some say this but most say it does mess up your car, and can't be fixed.

Read this...http://www.straightdope.com/columns/rea … ars-engine

1. Flightkeeper profile image66
          Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

1 packet of sugar is going to be caught by the filter and won't harm the car.  The best thing to disable the car to put water in the tank instead.

well i know the packet it put in was equivalent of around a kilo you know the ones you buy from the store .... and it definately worked this was a while back early 80's and i guess cars were made different then but boy was it worth it at the time:)

2. profile image0

Most gasoline has a bit of water and water evaporates. Sugar does not come out. Guess you didn't read from the link.

3. profile image49
            Neva Neptuneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

actually pop corn kernels are the best. they float and get sucked up into the gas line, making the car stall, has to pull over and restart the car, over and over. ;^)

2. muslima61 profile image71

All i know is i put a whole bag in and the car never started he scrapped it in the end hehehe

hehehe did that at the same time !

1. Flightkeeper profile image66
          Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is what would make him crazy.

having no car after the fact made him real crazy hehehe

3. Ivorwen profile image65
        Ivorwenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not if you use enough.  My grandfather talked of climbing on the tiger tanks in WWII, and dumping sugar packets from the MREs into the gas tanks to destroy them.  He claimed many tanks were kept from battle lines in this manner.

thats correct if you use enough it will do the trick. smile

4. profile image49

I was the original 'super glue his penis to his stomach and his balls to his thighs' and god damned proud of it. I had 2 black eyes at the time and a broken collar bone.

1. profile image0

Disgusting, uncalled for language. 0 hubs, 0 fans. Could have this snipped

1. profile image49

;^)

2. tantrum profile image61
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's only a troll!
            Poor thing !
            lol

what language , its in the dictionary , penis .......... balls ...... both words used every day .... and not swearing

lol

ooooooooooo hahahahahah thats naughty but well gotta laugh dont we

3. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 14 years ago

I would have pulled a Bobbit! Kidding!

hehehe didnt think of that at the time yeah only kidding the car was enough !!

4. Flightkeeper profile image66
      Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

lol

5. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

Revenge is z waste of time, the satisfaction short lived. The best thing to do is find another lover. I wrote a song about it "Forget You Ex". Remember the good times and when the love was good move on and find that love with another. That`s a revenge that lasts a lifetime and is at least rewarding!

1. myownworld profile image70
        myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

best advice!! big_smile

6. skyfire profile image79
      skyfireposted 14 years ago

Sad that automotive stuff is history now.

yeah:)

7. muslima61 profile image71
      muslima61posted 14 years ago

It is not just a matter of the betrayal but the fact that he put my health at risk .

no excuse to cheat.... if you dont wanna be with someone just say goodbye

8. donotfear profile image82
      donotfearposted 14 years ago

OOOOOhhhhh girl! This reminds me of my own 'Night of the Possum'
      http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Night-Of-The-Possum
      Honey, you went too far with this one....Whoa!  Way to go, guess he got the hint

9. Colebabie profile image60
      Colebabieposted 14 years ago

I would have pulled a Carrie Underwood on his truck.

Actually no I wouldn't have, I would have just broken up with him. For some reason I really don't get satisfaction from revenge type acts.

10. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

roll kill the thread and buy sugar.  not cool.

11. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 14 years ago

What are you doing?! Stop Kissing My Husband.
      http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/brodkavelarg.gifhttp://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/frenchyf2.gif

I'm sorry I hurt you dear. It's you I love. She was just for.. well, you know..http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/consoling2.gif

Let's make up honey.
      http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/sorrysmiley.gif
      I love my family and no one else.
      http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/grouphugg.gif

Well, I still kind of like her, but we don't talk a lot.
      http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/frenchyf2.gif

are you a stalker or something

12. aware profile image68
      awareposted 14 years ago

dang .

1. aware profile image68
        awareposted 14 years ago

its not that . id rather you not be upset . lifes hard  you will make it .  gracefully i hope

1. aware profile image68
          awareposted 14 years ago

but your forum question is very personal too. its ok . my feelings are that manogamy is a myth. the exception not the rule

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
          Necessary
          HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
          LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
          Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
          AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
          HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
          HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
          Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
          CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
          Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
          Features
          Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
          Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
          Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
          Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
          Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
          VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
          PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
          Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
          MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
          Marketing
          Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
          Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
          Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
          Statistics
          Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
          ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
          Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
          ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)