MORE CELEBRITIES COMING OUT QUEAR

Jump to Last Post 1-33 of 33 discussions (225 posts)
  1. Bigcountry12577 profile image61
    Bigcountry12577posted 14 years ago

How can rights of people concerning color be compared to people of sexual preference? I believe that the two cannot be compared, for one is based on the color of a mans skin while the other is based on sexual desire.
    Tell me how the (desire or right) to drink out of the same water fountain, the (desire or right) to have a good education can be compared to the (desire or right) to have sex with someone of the same sex or further more be married to the same sex? For an example of this being silly nature proves it to be wrong, for the same sex cannot reproduce!

1. Sab Oh profile image56
      Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

???

2. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's true; the two issues are NOT comparable at all.
      It's a lie of the homosexual agenda that's being force-fed into our legal systerm and education system and over-all down the throats of Americans (and perhaps others).

1. JOE BARNETT profile image59
        JOE BARNETTposted 14 years agoin reply to this

here here brenda and i second that motion!

3. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nor some people  mating different sex can't reproduce either.
      So you're saying couples that can't reproduce are silly ? yikes

lol lol lol

Short minded ,ha ?
      shorts minds, small lives.

lol

4. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh goodie - another homophobe. Bet you love jesus huh? But not in that way? wink

May I respectfully suggest you not mention "education," any more. The quality of your own is apparent.

But - I see your point about wanting the same rights as other people being totally different to wanting the same rights as other people. wink

1. TheGlassSpider profile image63
        TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Morning, Mark! It seems we agree smile

5. profile image0
      WizardOfOzposted 14 years agoin reply to this

when did your time machine arrive?

2. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

queer is spelled queer and it doesn't describe any human being!

1. tantrum profile image60

Queer !

lol

You mean 'quear!'

2. JOE BARNETT profile image59

it describes a human beings thinking. it is ________

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually Joe, "queer" isn't describing someone's thinking.
        describing someone's sexual orientation or sexuality.

In reality, the truth of the matter is - every single person on the planet is bi-sexual. It's evident in the fact that some individuals actually live their life based on their sexuality/sexual orientation.

However foolish that is, is still out for the jury. But, on another hand, what someone does in their own life is their business and not the business of you or anyone else who thinks like you do.

If you have a problem with homosexuality, then get over yourself. It is obvious that people want to live their life their own way and yet more and more people are trying to tell them that they are wrong in doing so.

It's a pathetic attempt to control others. Bi-sexuality is a given in every person. It is their own CHOICE to pick one or the other or both, for which, brings them pleasure.

If you claim you are not bi-sexual, then you have chosen aside. You have chosen to be with one particular type of mate. Whether or not, that mate is of the same gender or not, is completely up to you and no one else has the RIGHT to dictate otherwise.

It all begins with choice. Just my thoughts. smile

hey cags_ i agree and your point is taken. but in a society where 99% of the people are of one"choice" then it begs the question how  and or why did they make that selection. also i think everyone in this country has said to each his own. the question is why do gays always want to get in you face telling you they are gay non-stop! everyone has grown sick with this. why don't they just shut-up about it. i guess the next hurdle for them would be to have their own section in a restaurant.in big bold red letters "GAY SECTION" none of this is necessary. they will ask us, is it normal? we will say no. then here comes the tirade and they say we,re angry. my opinion is my opinion. if you don't want to know, stop asking and stop busting in everyones living room telling us that we must change our opinion because you or they say so.debate is healthy!

3. Sab Oh profile image56
    Sab Ohposted 14 years ago

I don't think you can say that they are not comparable at all. There is still plenty of room to discuss important distinctions while recognizing important parallels.

1. profile image0

What parallel is there in the issues of skin color and sex habits,  especially in a Nation whose laws have up-to-recently stood for traditional marriage and had years ago corrected the wrong of racial discrimination?

there are no parallels.rascism was spawned out of greed. in this country. it was not a socially and morally unacceptable activity that perpetuated it.once slavery began and a few laws were in place. such as: no reading(felony) no learning to read(felony)no money(felony)no books(felony)anyone helping them to read(felony)then the population started to live in a false sense of superiority and there imaginations ran amuk. they thought if they had more money it was because they were better than you or if you were not very intelligent it was because they were better than you.  no,it was against the law! 

Now homosexuality best i can tell is from desperation. no women around(prison,the navy)and maybe stems from womens lib. during the 80's they talked about men like a dog. they cut them down. anything a man did was seen as derideable. that aside, it opposes nature thus pointless. everybody has friends but ya wanna boink them? whew! that is nuts or deviant. girls are really starting to go nuts with this. so time will tell, when the last human dies due to negative population explosion or it's a phase that people soon realize is a waste of time

And, you'll be dead long before you can even imagine that to even come close to happening. hmm wink

yeah you are right but you see the formula.

2. Sab Oh profile image56

"there are no parallels. rascism was spawned out of greed."

There are many parallels. Both racism and antigay bigotry were spawned out of fear. You were thinking of 'slavery.'

sab oh - no big business needed a uniformed work force. the white indentured slaves would run off and blend in with a community. thus the black man and free labor (can you imagine how many companies we could open if we didn't have to pay anyone?) unable to hide in the community.then laws masegeny laws were passed all felonies no mixing no learning no nothing, this would maintain the work force. then the peoples imagination ran away with them and felt superior over them.  then they entered the job market and people felt threatened and rascism went rampant. not spawned from what society considered a seedy or morally incorrect lifestyle. so bottom line you can say they were discriminated against because they didn't like them and that's the only similarity.

You're confusing "racism" with "slavery"

Racism did not begin with the slave trade, and slavery far predates the establishment of the United States or the kind of 'big business' you have decided to make your personal boogeyman.

4. Bigcountry12577 profile image61

People are fooling their selves to think that being gay is okay. Those that believe this are either practicing homosexuals, have a kid who are allowed to practice such, or don't believe that the bible condemns such practice.
    For those that don't believe the bible condemns this read Romans ch. 1. 

When America was first established homosexuality was condemned by death or life at hard labor, for those that don't believe this check out the old laws of your local state, when your state was 1st established.

lol lol lol
      You're funny ! Are you a comedian?

Anyway...

your post doesn't speak well of America, nor you !

I'm not gay, and my daughter is not gay. But I wouldn't care less if she was.

what's WRONG with you ??!!

Nothing WRONG with being gay !!!!!!!

come on tantrum, who's fooling who?

Meaning ?

what's your point ?

well i've read your post and see the way you think. i don't think anyone would forsake their children nor should they but. . .

you are correct then liberal President thomas jefferson suggested breaking the nose cartilage of women and flogging of men. that's brutal and cruel but what is one to do?

5. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

nor does skin color have anything to do with religion, as far as I know, and yet we readily give people freedom of religion.

rights are rights - get over it and get on with it!

6. Bigcountry12577 profile image61

There is no such right for a man to be with a man nor a woman to be with a woman. Think of how they have sex how can it be considered natural?

And here we go again!! lol
      BTW, you look very 'quear' on your avatar LOL!

2. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do you think of how other people are having sex often?  Is this something you often think of?  other people having sex?  and you imagine it in great detail, I suppose?  Ooooooooh, bro, and you are all concerned about who should have rights?  Do you have a RIGHT to imagine all those peeps doing it? 

I think you're funny too!  and now I am imagining you, imagining them, and nearly falling off my chair!!!!!  do you even see how ridiculous you sound?

MEGA - you think of it because it's confusing. you try to imagine how it could be done, then you say why would someone do that. and the other reason is because gays stay up in everyone face making it unable to not think of it. i wanna be with a guy , we say ok. then i wanna be in the military. we say ok. then i wanna tell everyone i'm gay. . . . why? it's like, you just want to stick out your tongue at society because there are no laws that are hurting you!

3. profile image0
      getmybackposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hmmmm

always amazed at the anger people have that disapprove of homosexuality.

why are you so angry?

you speak  of being gay as though you know what it is like.

do you struggle with your own sexuality, I know this creates anger.

it is within your right to be judgmental and ignorant.

but don't pretend to assume these people are ignorant or don't have the same right to an opinion.

as a gay woman, working as a musician, your judgements like others that share the same hatred have become boring and quite frankly, old.

I am off to spend the day with my lesbian wife and your thread has given me a good laugh.

so thank you, I do wish you had something original to say, then I would stay and entertain a discussion, but your unfortunately just too ordinary.

good luck with this.

1. profile image0

oh bigcountry, btw nice to meet you lol

billY

2. tantrum profile image60

lol
        Love it !!

These kind of anti- gay  comments are very old indeed ! lol

1. profile image0

hey,hello my friend

wait.  are you gay?  lol

lol
            No, not yet !
            lol

1. profile image0

lol

have to read your mail still

have been busy in studio and being gay  lol

how r u?

Fine !! Waiting for you know what ! lol:

1. profile image0

lol

I know, promise today

big_smile

btw, I'm gay lol

can't resist

this thread is ridiculous

lol

ok, going to try now-will cu in a bit

7. Bigcountry12577 profile image61

If you read your American history homosexuality might have been practiced but it wasn't done so openly until the 1920s

Who cares!!
      And I'm not American, thanks !

If more than half of Americans are like you, I wouldn't like to be there.

2. profile image0
      Will Bensonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's quite probable that there has already been a gay president of the U.S. (Buchanan).

One of the best sources to read about the allegations of Buchanan's homosexuality is in James Lowen's book "Lies Across America: What Our Historic Sites Get Wrong". Lowen asserts that Buchanan didn’t try very hard to hide his preference. He lived with William Rufus King, a Senator from Alabama, for many years.

Many referred to them as “the Siamese twins,” meaning a homosexual couple. Lowen asserts that Andrew Jackson dubbed King “Miss Nancy,” and Aaron Brown, a prominent Democrat, writing to Mrs. James K. Polk, referred to him as Buchanan’s “better half,” “his wife,” and “Aunt Fancy…rigged out in her best clothes.”

Homosexuality is also referred to in the bible. It's been around a long time -- but today it's out in the open.

8. Bigcountry12577 profile image61

Well don't apply for you visa then!

lol
      and who's applying?
      I wouldn't go there even if they pay me ! lol:

2. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why would she want to? She lives in Argentina, a beautiful country.

lol
        Hey Ryan ! Nice 2 C U ! big_smile

9. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

'Queer' is actually a rather offensive term, 'Homosexual' would be much more appropriate. You should perhaps be made aware that one of the directors of HubPages is homosexual, but by all means carry on with your bigotry, it only makes you look small.

Something he should know!

2. profile image0

Well...indeed I myself found that fact out, that one of the Staff is homosexual, or at least seems to defend it even at the extent of attacking MY straight views.

And you, ryankett, have just accused another hubber of bigotry, when apparently it is YOU who are bigoted.  Shameful twisting of the facts you've done.   Just because a group of people decide they want to re-define their status at their whim, leaving others to have to cater to their new terms, doesn't make it wrong for the person to CALL it like it is.

And once again, RACE is different from SEXUAL habits,  even though the racial groups have often been guilty of re-defining their desired status as well.

1. profile image0

Not really sure what you are on about, but if a homosexual is 'queer' then you are a 'honky', or something much worse. I haven't actually mentioned race anywhere, you must have imagined that bit, but if race is another of your obsessions then I will happily use that as an example.

Labels are the very definition of prejudice and bigotry, I am not labelling anybody. An African-American man is more entitled to call himself a 'nigger' for example, a homosexual man is more than entitled to refer to himself as a 'queer', but you would have no right as a heterosexual white female to use those names to describe either.

I'm not going to involve myself in your insane trolling any further, I can see where this is heading already, get over yourself.

10. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

discrimination is discrimination, any way you slice it.

being gay isn't about "sexual desire" - it is a person's entire identity, just as being straight is a person's identity.

i have to ask brenda and the OP - exactly what would you like to see happen to all the "gays" in America?

if you guys ran the country, what would you do to all the "gays"?

your answers will reveal just how deep your hatred and prejudice go...

1. kerryg profile image84
      kerrygposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Considering his comments above about execution and hard labor, it seems pretty clear what he'd demand - get those filthy perverts back in the closet where they belong, and if any of them dare to stick their noses out enough to claim the same right the rest of us enjoy to openly display our love for our spouses/partners, kill them.

11. TheGlassSpider profile image63
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

What I love is how all these people talk about how sex should be "natural"-how it needs to result in reproduction.

Are you seriously telling me that every time you had sex you were hoping to create a child? If you say yes, I don't believe you.

How can it possibly be so hard to understand this? You (OP, Brenda) did NOT choose to be straight. What on earth makes you think anyone chooses to be gay? God, there is SO so SO! much scientific evidence that shows that this is a NATURAL state of being (i.e., one into which people are BORN), even if it isn't the majority.

Where do people get off being so hateful and then acting like they're not...what is going on in people's heads!!??

My abusive, drug-addicted, barely educated, Baptist parents taught me better than that...funny how they got it, but some of you guys can't.

I just wish that for one week all the tables could be turned. I wish for one week all the straight people could be ones who were scorned and who had unequal rights. We'd see then who thought what was fair.

ya know glass spyder- you sound as though you are gaym fine! the problem everyone has is people saying that it is normal. it is not! however society allows it. gays want to remain in everyones face telling us "look i'm gay'look i'm gay" why? to people that are not gay, it makes them sick to think about it. why are the gays unable to see that?
      also there was a time when you were a-sexual as a kid. but when you reached puberty something happened that caused you to decide which way you wanted to go. someone brought gays around you and they took advantage of you till you started to like it. you were really shy and girls were rude or you wanted to try it to see what it was like but there was a turning point and something caused it. but it's not natural.

in growing up we learn our roles.if you had a 10 year old son and he was glad to see his buddy and he walked up and kissed him . you would think wtf and you would tell him hey son you don't kiss your buddies.it would be because he didn't know better. if you allowed this to continue it would soon grow into being affectionate with guys. not normal! and there are alot of people that feel this way, more than there are that feel the other way.

1. wyanjen profile image70
        wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is completely normal.
        There is nothing abnormal about it - except in your own perspective.

wrong again. if you have something , anything and it always comes out a certain way. but 1% of them come out a different way. those are not normal. the only normal in this equation is knowing that we will always have 1%

2. Cagsil profile image70

Actually you would be wrong Jen and I don't mean any disrespect.

Normal? Is based on the natural reproductive state of human beings.

And regardless of what individual people think, that's the basis for normal. It isn't subjected to changes as per the thinking of "gays" or "lesbians".

Your individual sexuality or sexual orientation is your own choice. If you're spending your life with a partner and have no aspirations for having children(leave adoptions out of it the topic), then sure you could spend your life with a partner of the same gender.

But, don't expect it to become normal, because it isn't normal. The normal is for a person to WANT to be reproductive and create off-spring of their own.

Should you not want to create children? Then that is your choice, but as far as the growth aspect of humanity it would not be considered normal.

Just a thought. smile

no arguments.
            smile

But, I'm not talking about societal norms or the drive to procreate. I'm talking about the biological basis for homosexuality.
            It's a fact (not a choice) that a person's gender does not always align with their sexual drive.These two factors develop separately, and before birth. I'm not implying that homosexuality is normal compared to heterosexuality, because it is an anomaly. I am saying that it is normal in the sense that it happens commonly and it is not some kind of crime against nature.
            Unless you call those ducks criminal. But I gotta think that they're not considering whether or not the Duck Community has decided it's taboo.

The 1% that was mentioned before is WAY off.
            smile

If someone is selling you on that way of thinking, then I suggest you use a little common sense, along with your thinking. There is no way possible for a person's sexual orientation to be determined before they are born. Any individual who says it does is passing along subjective bias views, so as to gain something for themselves.
              Actually, it is a crime against nature, because it defeat our natural instincts which are to breed, just like all other animals and other life-forms.

Again, just my thoughts. smile

Common is the only sense that I still have lol

A baby's gender is determined in the first trimester.

Pheromone research consistently shows that a different region of the hypothalamus is activated when homosexuals and heterosexuals are exposed to the same odor (men's sweat, for example.)
                Can you control how your hypothalamus reacts to a sub-conscious odor? smile

The hypothalamus does not develop until the third trimester. A mother's hormonal variations during the pregnancy may have an effect on this mix-up. Studies in epigenetics are also showing a potential cause.

It's like if somebody built a log-cabin style house, then at the last minute they decided to put in Victorian furniture instead of rustic-American style. Maybe not the greatest example, but the point is the body develops before the brain function does.
                smile

But, my point is that the gender of a child is created, but not the sexuality or orientation. Therefore, it is a choice of the young child as they learn and grow. Again, leading to the sole point that a person's individual sexuality is a choice/decision that one makes.

The choice isn't considered normal, as per what I said earlier.

Love ya buddy, but you're wrong. Sorry smile

If homosexuality was a conscious choice, how can you possibly account for sub-conscious reactions in the brain when a person is presented with an unidentified odor? Homosexual and heterosexual men - when they don't know what it is they are even smelling - have completely different reactions in the areas of the brain that contribute to sexuality.
                    These areas in the brain do not develop at the same time as the physical gender.

Also - I'll do it if you want me to - I could list a dozen or more physical differences between homo and hetero men, including how deep the fingerprints are and which direction the hair grows.

It may be a choice whether to deny the biological urges of your subconscious mind, but the urges themselves are not a choice. No, no, no.
                    big_smile

2. Obscure Divine profile image62
                    Obscure Divineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Humorous Gesture:
                    Most of the "homosexuals" and/or, as they say "queers" are actually born that way - for whatever reason via DNA or some other gay scientific reason, in which the divine rectal-reamer-haters often try to rectify the random, raging, repented violators of the reoccurring recidivism that involves rampaging pervasive acts upon desperate orifices from a recluse that is drawn into the male rectum?  How taboo...  Damn, I'm glad I was born to love big-booty girls!  Ha-ha-ha!!!

ok fact check and here are the results: According to the U.S. Census Bureau 2000, 1.5% label themselves as gay. The 10% quoted is a myth. According to polls and public advocacy groups, at least 10% of the United States population labels themselves as homosexual.

3. JOE BARNETT profile image59

if one in ten is normal then what is 9 in ten

4. JOE BARNETT profile image59

well i don't see how or why but i still say to each his own. it's illogical!

You are using the word "normal" to describe what the majority of people are.

I'm using the word in the sense that it isn't unnatural.

Having red hair is not normal when you compare the number of red heads to the number of brunettes. (your use of "normal")
            But, having red hair is normal. People are born with red hair all the time; they are not abnormal people. (my use of it)

Now, if your argument is that homosexuality is a choice that people make, I disagree with you. But do me a favor and just read back through this forum if you don't know what my argument is in this matter.

smile

WYANJEN-you have to be careful the analogies you use to create the picture that you want. this one was not effective. i will use nature as my basis. if you have 9 out of ten chicks at birth born with two legs and 1 in ten born with one leg , it is not natural.now you know the pro-creation thing so then gay becomes pointless. then thirdly you don't have to teach boys and girls to get together.o-13 seperate. 13 and after you can't keep them apart. if you have a son and you see all of the kids his age starting to go to parties and dances and then high school and the changing of boy friends and girlfriends by the month. then you should become concerned, why? because something is not N-----

The analogy I used is correct. You are missing the point completely.

A chicken born with one leg is a defective chicken. It is not a normal chicken. You should be careful yourself I think.

A human who is born with red hair is not defective. A human who is born homosexual is not defective.
                You don't have to teach young adults who they should be attracted to. It is a natural urge. As to your "pro-creation" argument, I don't see too many 17 year olds designing the nursery before they go for a romp in the back of daddy's Chevy. You are applying a philosophy to a biological urge, after the fact.

Considering through the course of human history, the massive number of homosexuals and heterosexuals who did not have children, I think your "pro-creation imperative" is narrow minded and false.

see i don't like these conversations but- here we go again.so then that would mean that something was off in the brain correct?it was malfunctioning, it was not normal and thats exactly what they termed it, "mental illness" untill the 70's. now i'm through. you are my friend but i think you will always get this argument. also you should travel i have lived in europe it is unbelievable there. it's accepted there. i wont tell you. you just have to go see!

"also you should travel"

Could there be a more pretentious line than this? roll

2. Sab Oh profile image56

"it is not natural.now you know the pro-creation thing so then gay becomes pointless"

You are very clearly bigoted.

2. TheGlassSpider profile image63

You make far too many assumptions, my friend, and they reveal that you really are just spouting words out your butt.

I'm not going to go through and point them all out, but suffice it to say I probably do not and would not react remotely like you would in any given situation that has to do with gay people or affection. And I'm glad.

well good for you. you sound angry. . . why. . . i'm not!

LOL...since all I am is words on a screen, I can't figure out how I "sound" much of anything. But I assure you, there's no anger here. Perhaps you should look inside your own head? Not trying to be smart-a**ed...just sayin'.

listen we all know eachother or see each other at least on here. this place is where we have intelligent spiraling conversation, are able to express our views and that is why we come here. no need for apologies. we only express our opinions. you will disagree with me here and we will agree with eachother on the next hub.go ahead be a smart ass sometimes. nothing like a heated discussion. debate is healthy

i don't react in a negative way to them at all.my neighbor is a lesbian with a mate. i treat them just like anyone else. the question is. . . is it normal? no it's not! i think they should be allowed in the military. i was in the military for ten years. there were a lot of lesbians in there then. they drove the duce and a halfs(big trucks)my company clerk was a lesbian with a girlfriend from our company. for the women it was not a problem but everyone was still just as confused. for guys on the other hand,i didn't see any. they were probably there but no one knew it. also i have walked in rooms in the barracks and seen women "gettin down" and just turned around and walked out.(many times) ya see i know how seedy it can become and they don't just want to be allowed in the military.they want it to be gov't sponsored cruising.

tell me what assumptions i make that are wrong. if their is something that i dont know. and i warn you . . .i make no assumptions. i've lived it and seen it!

How long have you had this antigay prejudice?

12. Bigcountry12577 profile image61

I don't hate the people that practice it, But I believe the act is an abomination. The simple way people that practice this act should be proof enough that it is wrong.
    Prove to me how being gay is a natural act and why in the animal kingdom is homosexuality not practiced.
    Also why should the world change to accommodate a few when since time began marriage was a ceremony between a man and a woman instituted by God Almighty?

In the animal kingdom is not practiced ???
      You don't even watch dogs, it seems
      lol

Pleaaassee ! lol

2. profile image0

Explain to me how wearing a checked shirt, a baseball cap, and blue jeans is a 'natural act'...

VERY 'QUEAR' ! lol

3. TheGlassSpider profile image63

You obviously  haven't been paying much attention to the animal kingdom...or anything else in the real world for that matter. Why not go read some actual science from planet earth and get back to us?

4. TheGlassSpider profile image63

Read your Bible again. Marriage as God intended has nothing at all to do with a ceremony. Nothing. In your Old and New Testament, if you read it properly (i.e. with a Strong's concordance sitting in your lap), you will realize that marriage is one thing (and you're probably MORE married than you think)...and the official ceremony of marriage is a man-made thing with civil - rather than spiritual - implications.

5. wyanjen profile image70

Really?
      oh my.
      Y'know, things do happen even if you don't understand them. "Bigcountry doesn't know" is not the same thing as "it doesn't exist"

Exhibit A:
      Abominable Ducks
      http://www.nhm.uio.no/besokende/skiftende-utstillinger/againstnature/images/Gravender_350px.jpg

Exhibit B:
      Abominable Three-Way Homo Deer Fiesta
      http://www.jessefrancis.com/images_antiwar/02/animal_homosexual_behavior_judah_christian_school_2.jpg

Exhibit C:
      Abominable Monkeys Need a Chart to Keep Track of all the Humping
      http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Di1HzTLtBlM/SP97q5yYj4I/AAAAAAAAEiI/Ax5aOPxlzxY/s400/02.jpg

1. profile image0
        Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

my father in law killed his queer ducks

1. profile image0
          StormRyderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thats just not right sad  Poor dead gay ducks! He must be a homoduckaphobe? or some other weird made up word??? smile

1. mega1 profile image80

nah, he was just quacked up!

1. mega1 profile image80

I am straight duck.  straight.  yes I am.  don't murder the straight duck!  I am good duck, yes.  I am.

1. mega1 profile image80

excuse me, while I go kiss my buddies!  lol

ha ha ha

6. kerryg profile image84

LOL, you obviously don't get out much. Homosexual behavior is RAMPANT in the animal kingdom.

I'd also have to question how much you actually read your Bible, since there is just as much evidence in the Bible of God's support for polygamy and concubinage as there is of his support for marriage between "one man and one woman." The Biblical patriarchs almost all had more than one wife, and many had multiple concubines in addition to multiple wives.

There's also some pretty strong circumstantial evidence that David and Jonathan were doing it. wink

I implied as much earlier when I was still attempting to use reason, kerry...doesn't seem to work, so I decided to change tactics...

Well, I was also influenced by that picture Storm posted...hehehe

1. kerryg profile image84

*g* Reason doesn't work on people like him, but at least we can have some fun posting pictures of hot asses and whitetail orgies. big_smile

To bad we can't embed videos here, I just dug up a video of flatworms penis fencing that I feel would make a lovely addition as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fx-YgcP8Gg

Animal sex is crazy, yo.

yikes You mean they're having gay sex AND reproducing?! OMG How "unnatural" LOL...Thanks for sharing.

13. Bigcountry12577 profile image61

Genesis 1:26-28 (King James Version)

26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

News flash: The earth is full. And we don't need everyone reproducing. I assure you.

Are you aware that people everywhere are starving because there are already too many people hogging up the earth's limited resources? You act as though the species is going extinct or something.

BTW: The KJV is the worst translated version of the Bible that exists. It contains thousands of errors. Get a Concordance. You might learn something.

There were also openly gay couples in the Bible, at least two that I can think of off the top of my head. Their love was celebrated in the Bible.

14. Bigcountry12577 profile image61

Mark 10:5-7 (King James Version)

5And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.

6But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

7For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;

Why don't you go home ???

Never more appropriate the phrase

'Yankee, go homme ! '

15. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 14 years ago

I'm bisexual...does this make me a part-time abomination? big_smile

Probably...and if that doesn't do it, I'm sure something else you're doing does. wink (this is tongue-in-cheek, btw).

1. profile image0

This is so very true, somebody will put a tag on me for something??
        I am a depraved and twisted girl! smile
        I love my life!!! big_smile

*raises an eyebrow, holds up a sticker with the word "DEPRAVED" written on* Where shall I put the tag? wink

1. profile image0

I got just the spot!!!
            lol lol lol

<image snipped>

Woot! *slaps that sticker right on there with a satisfying pop* Damn. Nice bottom. wink lol lol lol

1. profile image0

OUCH!!...Thats going to leave a mark!! big_smile

Methinks you might like it that way...such a pretty mark too...are we going to need to even it up on the other side? wink big_smile

1. profile image0

I think so!!! And just a bit harder this time PLEASE!!!!

I do kinda dig pain...

2. flread45 profile image59
                flread45posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Holy cow just dropped my fish in the water.smilesmile

2. Mrvoodoo profile image57
              Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

SWEET! tongue

1. profile image0

<image snipped>
                That really is a nice a$$~ !! big_smile

1. profile image0

damn, now I need to go exercise.....

2. Mrvoodoo profile image57

It certainly is, yours? wink

1. profile image0

Not me....but I do think I am similar?? big_smile

2. Cagsil profile image70

I guess the next question would be is....is the picture actually a picture of Stormy?????? tongue tongue tongue tongue  lol lol lol lol

1. Mrvoodoo profile image57

Or a tranny with his tackle all tucked up and sellotaped to his stomache.

That's spoiled it for you hasn't it, lol big_smile

now that is supposed to look absolutely great to a guy! i love ie and you just made a friend ha ha ha

Hey, what'd I tell you? I know a good bottom when I see one. Just cuz I'm a girl...wanna act like I can't evaluate a sizzlin' piece of flesh...jeez... wink

Anyone can tell beauty. smile wink

You speak true, kind sir! wink smile

ha ha ha you nut!

Now that is completely, unequivocally true, and I wholeheartedly agree. smile

thats why they will say you're depraved and twisted!

Be careful, JOE...you're approaching the part of the conversation where things turned really naughty. wink

what does btw mean?

"By the way" smile

If course !! lol

3. profile image0

depends on who you ask, I guess? lol

16. skyfire profile image78
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

People post verses as if they're facts..

17. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Some dudes just love the cock (and ladies other ladies bits), man up and deal with it.  And as I'm pretty sure that they're more forgiving of hate-filled rednecks then you are of them, I know who I'd rather sit next to on a train.

If other guys wanna munch man meat I'm all for it, more available women for me. smile

LMAO...See, that's the spirit. You'd think more guys could get down with that line of thinking.

Good to see you, MrVoodoo.

Good to see you too.

The best thing to do is to try and convince any confused guy friends that are on the borderline and who could currently go either way that they are definetly 100% gay.  Especially if they're one of those well dressed good looking charming but sexually confused guys, it's wise to get that kind of comepetition out of the way and batting for the other team. big_smile

LMAO @ it's best to get that kind of competition out of the way!

You need to do lectures! Get the word out.

2. profile image0

lol  oh jeeze.man meat....ahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

that almost makes me want to go the other way...

When the term 'man meat' becomes a part of your standard vocabulary you know you've been watching too much porn. big_smile

1. profile image0

I blame you!!  lol  Hi.

Yeah, maybe, hmmmmmmm, if only somebody could thorugh religious indoctrination and good oldy American values teach me the harms of porno, and the detrimental effect it's having upon my vocab. big_smile

Hey, how you doing?

Happy Easter.

1. profile image0

happy easter to you too. Im laughing my butt off right now!! Id be so mad if you "fixed" your vocab. smile how are you?

Good cheers, meant to be out for beers later so just killing some time before getting ready.  Any easter plans?

I found Stormys pic next to mine.

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss110/MrVoodoo123/V3.jpg

I wasn't happy, but still, I was rated hotter. big_smile

1. profile image0

lol  lol  hahaha

I forgot what I was going to say...

oh yeah, easter plans...

ha. Ill jsut tell you later if I live thru it!

lol, I hope you survive.

Here's a song you might like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEbBIswSsEA

Gonna go defrost in the bath for a bit, have a good one. smile

2. profile image0

no really, I want to save that pic, its way too funny.

18. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Another thread dedicated to spout garbage. Garbage=Labels.

I say mind your own business and let people live their damn life their own way. Speaking out against the way people live is ridiculous and thus allowing other people more power that is 'usurped' under the moral clause of "righteousness", which is only an idea.

The fact is that the righteousness are no better than anyone else, because of the simple fact that they cannot see their own ignorance. They are blinded by their own faith and the misconception that they have a right to invade other people's life.

Again, this is ridiculous and for any person who is of the religious view is clearly over-stepping their boundaries....not to mention......they are giving themselves the right to tell others how to live, which is a misconception, because they actually do not have that right, under any circumstances.

So, those who are religious should step off and back off, because the actuality reality of the situation is that they have NO RIGHT to interfere into someone's life.

Just my thought. smile

19. profile image0

Sorry Bigcun....oops....country ...We have dirtied up your thread with sexual talk!!  lol

1. profile image0

it wasnt supposed to be about sex? ..oh..sorry,

ps its "queer".

20. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I am proud to have a gay brother. I am proud to have gay friends. If you don't like it then by all means fall off the face of the Earth and leave us who KNOW that being gay isn't wrong alone!

21. chigoiyke profile image59
    chigoiykeposted 14 years ago

you guys make me sick with all these senseless post on this tread. Is it still allowed to be straight? Seems everybody here is gay. SMH

1. profile image0

of course "its allowed" to be straight!!

sorry about the sensless posts, but, well..the original post was about celebrities coming out 'quear'...and so far not one celebrity other then stormy mentioned..that in itself seemed a little silly to me?

Plus, this isnt in the religous section.

2. profile image0

Your the man who once sent me very abusive emails and then called me out on here by name aren't you? I know this because every time I search my name it comes up with that thread, so thank you for leaving that sort of footprint for me.

Everybody, this is chigoiyke http://www.blackplanet.com/chigoiyke/

Otherwise known as Chigo Ikechukwu, resident of Dracula. Now you can have your own name out there wink

3. TheGlassSpider profile image63

I think the senselessness began with the original post. The rest of us are merely commenting on the puerile, bigoted, narrow-minded, uneducated trash spewed originally -and, I might add- we're doing it with much more wit.

I'm so happy we could irk you today.

And BTW: I'm fairly straight. But since sexuality is a spectrum, not a switch, I wouldn't expect you to understand that. I know a nice bottom when I see one. wink

22. wyanjen profile image70
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

And, what does any of this have to do with celebrities?

smile

They are 'Quear' !

lol

lol gotcha.

Is that the Old English spelling, ya think?

I thought it was called Moronics

23. profile image0

Damn phone calls...I missed some of the fun sad

Hi Ray I'm doing execptionally well this fine day...doing some remodeling work on one of my bathrooms, wallpaper is a pain in the ass to get off!!....having some beers..big_smile
    Going out to dinner tonight...more drinks and some dancing, fun, fun ,fun!!! smile

Cool. I hope you do have fun. smile wink

1. profile image0

I will have fun! I hope your day is as great as mine has been so far...I'm in such a good mood today...I can seem to stop smiling??? There must be something wrong with me?? lol big_smile smile

There isn't anything wrong with you. smile

24. chigoiyke profile image59

I really believe that guy ryankett is a psycho. She (he) is only here for 1 thing, supporting every move of washed up tantrum. DAMN 4 CHRIST SAKE! That aignt my profile

Hmm.
      Well, he seems to manage writing a hub or two every now and then...

What difference would that have to do with anything? hmm

That would be TWO things he is here for
          lol

So I'm washed up ? lol lol

More washed up than your blog ?No comments in there, man! Nobody's interested in you.

Almost nobody reads you here as well ! lol

Thanks for the laughs !

cruel tantrum ha ha

Ha ha !
          If someone deserves it ....

I'm cruel and I love it !  big_smile

2. mega1 profile image80

you look pretty clean to me, but as for "washed up"  I just don't think so.  there are plenty of people who agree, too!

3. profile image0

Yes it is your profile, I know this because you sent me several highly abusive emails. I subsequently google searched your email address, and found that profile. I actually found it all rather amusing, in fact I laughed so hard I nearly peed, your aggression and threats of violence were initially rather intimidating..... until I saw your photo of course.... you are the very definition of 'troll'...

I find it all so amusing that I had to have another look http://www.blackplanet.com/chigoiyke/

I haven't bookmarked that by the way, it's the only thing which appears on google when I search for your EMAIL ADDRESS.

Have a good day. xxx

25. chigoiyke profile image59

and for the records, thanks 4 remembring that, stalker. you know if I get another opportunity, I will make it worse, you worthless individual

26. skyfire profile image78
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Di1HzTLtBlM/SP97q5yYj4I/AAAAAAAAEiI/Ax5aOPxlzxY/s400/02.jpg

Males need to think about their partners height else sometimes people mistake some actions for sexual postn...see this image hmmm... incompatibility wrt height..

Gives new meaning to the phrase
      "social climber"

27. TheGlassSpider profile image63
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

*chuckles at all the "should-spewing" and "must-urbation"*

hahahahaha lol

28. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Just in case, someone forgot was beauty looks like..... lol

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/2342821_f520.jpg

This is just one image I enjoy, but then again I am bias, because I LOVE Women. smile

1. Obscure Divine profile image62

I like bigger booty; I'm more into the big bubble butt thang, but thanks; it was still tolerable.  Ha-ha!  big_smile

29. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Just a note to Brenda: Just because people disagree with your stand on homosexuality does not mean they are gay...

I would say that most who have argued with you about it are straight.

I will never understand why in English, heteros are called 'straight'.So by opposites, gays are 'bent' hmm

And that's why all this issues,IMO

1. mega1 profile image80

a serious note - I always picture a road - straight road, straight and narrow and right to the same old same old.

bent (which is maybe or maybe not "gay") road - nice and twisty, curves a plenty, never can tell where it will end up!

and as for the term "gay"  hahaha - many terms in English are not meaning what the original use of word meant -  that makes the language confusing, but also a lot of fun.

I think all the gay terminology dates back to the days when gay people had to hide and be very sneaky about it and had "codes" to determine whether someone else was also gay -  like "being a friend of Dorothy"  etc.  Friends of mine got me very drunk once and explained all the ins and outs of gay terminology and it was so much fun!  Also sometimes a bit frightening imagining the huge trouble one could get into (and probably can still in some neighborhoods)  just because you say the wrong thing and some "straight" redneck type wants to bust your head in for you.  so I know how serious it is even tho I joke around aboutit

You could always save all that poppycock while trying to explain 'slang terms' and semantics......  We'll just call it "same gender sexuality"  and perhaps abbreviate it to SGS, that way some of y'all won't get confused.  Ha-ha!  Personally, calling someone "straight" that doesn't perform the SGS, makes perfect sense to me.
          I see no need to complicate something with superfluous verbiage on a subject that is so simple.

Who cares...we have bunghole bangers amid society, what's new?  In fact, the animal kingdom has plenty of SGS performers, not counting the Homo sapiens.  But, I shall enjoy the straight path and I'll let you guys work out all the kinks.  big_smile

30. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

thanks, mega ,for the explanation ! Weird English is ! LOL

31. chigoiyke profile image59

Really a world of weirdos. tantrum, to reply u, am far more better than u. U know u are a 90 yr old irresponsible mom who doesnt have life outside HP.

lol lol lol

If that makes you happy !
      I can be whatever you want, 'Dear' . lol

32. JOE BARNETT profile image59
    JOE BARNETTposted 14 years ago

well my entire life sab oh. what is amazing to me is why people that don't like heterosexuality can't understand why we don't like homosexuality. i am a man i like feminine,pretty,soft.women. they are sweet and beautiful and sexy and curvy and smooth. what in the world would i do with a hairy muscled after six shadowed narrow hipped dude? my brother n law was gay(he died of aids) my cousin was gay( he died of aids)i am not naieve. everyone is entitled to do what they wish. i tell you i will verbally sparr with you just fine and not make my responses personal even after what i said this morning in another thread. but the question keeps coming up "is it normal"? no it's, not! thats all i say. everything that comes after that is people hating,trying to convince me to say it's normal. i don't use religion as a basis for my decision. just nature. my discussion of gay is over from this point! IF YOU SEE ME IN ONE I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE AND TELL ME TO GET OUT!   DEBATE IS HEALTHY.  .  .  .  SOMETIMES!

1. myownworld profile image74
      myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"i like feminine,pretty,soft.women. they are sweet and beautiful and sexy and curvy and smooth"

....I do hope you know there's a lot more to women than just those things....plus many aren't any of those things either!

Personally, I just hope for the feminine part (nobody wants a tranny surprise), the rest can be "worked out" in the bedroom...LOL!  tongue

yes i do but those are the things that attract me initially at first glance

well i was talking about the things that can initially strike me as attractive, after that its there personality then intellect! then if she can do the toosie roll(smile)

1. profile image0
          WizardOfOzposted 14 years agoin reply to this

joe, this is related to other post you made re: aids comment.

AIDS is preventable now.  For those who are sexually active and smart enough to get STD checks regularly, if found early enough, the HIV virus can be managed and AIDS never developed.  I have personally met two people with HIV and they were both diagnosed with the virus many years ago whom after treatment are now not even showing HIV+ in their regular and of course mandatory blood tests.

So far as logic is concerned, not everyone wants to reproduce.  I am heterosexual and although I have not ruled out children I really don't see it as a logical choice even if I did have children.  If I did choose to have children the logic would be I want them so I am going to have them, it is simple gratification of desire.  For a gay male to have a male partner is not illogical.  If a guy wants a romantic partnership with a male how is it illogical, it is just about desire.  There are many reasons why a man might prefer to be involved with another man.  One, there is no risk of children which could be seen as a major benefit to a lot of guys.  Secondly, maybe the guy doesn't get along with the more emotionally charged female.  Thirdly, maybe he has been hurt by women in the past, ripped off financially, cheated on, whatever it is.

Speaking from experience, I had could set the agenda and take all other factors under my control I would find a woman who left the house 1 week in every 4, had no chance of bearing children and was at least a little more wealthy than me.  If we both wanted children I would think adopting to be more logical seeing how there is some poor kid out there who needs parents and many more dying from starvation or poor living conditions.

Anyway, thats my rant for the day.

33. Trish_M profile image80
    Trish_Mposted 14 years ago

Well, I think that it is a case of all people being treated with equal respect, and allowing them all equal rights.

It is totally illogical and unfair to dislike someone, or to treat someone badly, because of the colour of their skin.

It is equally illogical and unfair to dislike someone, or to treat someone badly, because of the sexual orientation that they were born with.

...And we shall all hold hands and sing "Kumbaya" while we let the background audibility say "praise be"...  Ha-ha!

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)