jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

The other side of cheating

1. profile image61
    ladyp03posted 7 years ago

Is there anyone out there who has been or currently 'the other woman/man'?  Has any of the men/women left their spouses?

1. lawretta profile image77
      lawrettaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

stick to your souse, the outside world is cold!!!

1. profile image53
        qbanteeseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Just to let you know, if you have a good man, stick with them. In the end they'll still be there.

1. calpol25 profile image74
          calpol25posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I agree, a relationship is based on love,trust and honesty and cheating should never come into it because you love, trust each other, why would you want to look elsewhere smile

2. profile image0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago

guilty as charged on both accounts. I am most rotten and disgusting.

Along time ago I was seeing someone and I found out quite by accident that they were married with a family, I felt awful because I did not know this, however I chose my path which was to leave him and walk away and try to start again because I could not live with myself knowing that I had been the cause of a marriage to end, and the break up of a family.
        I found out later on that the person left their wife for a new partner, completely destroying the family and marriage but I was just glad that it was not me that had caused it, and that I had the courage to walk away and end what could have been a families worst nightmare.

1. profile image0
          Home Girlposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Should always ask first.

Your right but then I was very young and naive to the world lol smile

1. profile image53
              tasfosposted 7 years agoin reply to this

integrity has various aspects .

working