Brutal Honesty - Do women like this exist?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (26 posts)
  1. profile image54
    lovelylovergirlposted 12 years ago

i hate being jealous and insecure. it is nasty. i am not normally someone who is competitive over boys nor do i usually care for another woman's beauty. i have had a history of dating boyfriends who have pick apart my appearance and would quickly state how they can easily score a Megan Fox or a Beyonce. My question is are there extremely beautiful women willing to sleep with absolutely any man? My past boyfriends were never the best-looking looking but they made it their mission to prove to me harems of incredibly sexy women would throw themselves at them and they were somehow better than me because i was a woman. I could never score a man better than them. I currently came in contact with my ex-boyfriend again and all my insecurities have came back.

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If you are that insecure you're better off being alone until you learn to value yourself. Stay away from unhealthy relationships. Sounds like the men you've met are full of excrement. big_smile You don't need that!

1. luvpassion profile image62
        luvpassionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Good one Klara... lol Lovelylovergirl (not nosey, just curious) How old are you?

2. madmachio profile image59
      madmachioposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You can't find love if you don't love yourself.. Sure we all have insecurities. It's part of life and everyone has them. It's ok to have them, cuz it helps you to improve.
      ALSO!!! I would suggest that you date someone who likes you for you and not who they want you to be. Because, once you head down that road where you twist and bend to everything they want you to be, you lose yourself. You lose you. You lose happiness and they will still never be happy with you.

3. profile image60
      logic,commonsenseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, why hang with losers like that?
      They are really insecure if they need to prove any of that.
      Tell em' "See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!"

4. MelissaBarrett profile image58
      MelissaBarrettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Here's my view on it... If he really could be with these "beautiful" women and that's what he values, why is he "settling"?

My ex was very short and thin.  He spent 13 years calling me an amazon and a behemoth... until i finally looked at him and said "It's not my fault you are short"  If he thinks you are unworthy of him then by all means set the poor shackled man free to find his harem.  He's not going to be happy until he finds a woman that he feels is worthy of him... and you aren't going to be happy as long as he is resentful of you for not living up to his dreams.

In my case, me and my 5'10" ass moved on to a man that was 2 inches taller than me and his 5'3 inch ass moved on to a woman that was 4'11.  And I am as happy with my giant of a 3 year old daughter as they will be with their brood of hobbits.

And, just for the record, it doesn't matter if beautiful women are throwing themselves naked at his feet.  THEY are not the problem.  There are two people in your relationship.  You and him.  The responsibility for any problems in that relationship falls on one or (most likely) both of you alone.

5. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Beauty begins on the inside. I would never sleep with just any man. I am secure with myself inside and out. But any guy who looks at you from the outside is truly not looking at all of you as a woman.

He has insecurities you do not. Kicking him to the curb and find a man who will appreciate you for all that you are and all that you can be. Any man that tries to make you feel less to make himself feel better, is not worth your time.

6. Cardisa profile image89
      Cardisaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It seems to me that the men you have dated felt intimated by you and insecure in that they make you feel less beautiful in order to control you. You can't be that ugly or they wouldn't be insecure enough to make you feel crappy. I say to hell with men like that. Start seeing yourself as the beautiful person you are and appreciate you for you, the way God made you.

7. Jonathan Janco profile image60
      Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If you feel insecure being around a certain guy, it may be pointless being around him then. Especially if he's the type of guy would constantly remind you how much better he could do. A guy who tells you this is essentially telling you he will not commit and if he does he wont be faithful. It's really nothing for YOU to be insecure about, it's his insecurities. Next time a guy pulls this crap, tell him that you hope someday to date a guy who isnt so shallow and insensitive and see how he feels about that.

2. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 12 years ago

There are a lot of women who aren't particularly selective about who they'd have that kind of relationship with, and being "easy" can make some pretty unappealing/unattractive women look pretty darned attractive to some men.

In any case, if you have a boyfriends who picks apart your appearance tell him to go find one of those "beauties" (even if the only beauty involved in the deal would be the "beauty" of being with someone who is "easy").

You used the word "boys", which suggests you're young.  I'm guessing there's a good chance you're just insecure because you're young and likely to be dealing with some very immature people.  The RIGHT kind of guy will want you to know he feels lucky to be with you.  THEN, if he's the right kind of guy you can feel happy to be with him because of that - not because he tells you you ought to feel lucky.  Dump any moron who is less than that "right kind of guy".

3. profile image0
    Peelander Gallyposted 12 years ago

Seriously, why would you ever date someone who constantly stomped on your self esteem to elevate their own? Many men believe they're a gift from the gods, but more of them are really desperately insecure inside and have to say things like that to maintain what they think is the masculine veneer society expects of them. Women who are that insecure act the same way. Wait until you meet someone who treats you right, and in the meantime don't even bother. The boys you've described are just that, and may never be mature enough to be called "men". Soon you'll realise how strong you can be on your own and that you don't need any man's attention to validate yourself.

4. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 12 years ago

It sounds like  you were taught that you are SUPPOSED to find someone in order to be complete.    As many of us were.   This is LIE.

If you were my daughter,...  I'd say, Don't waste your time on a man who can't trust their own decisions. Who keep finding themselves in situations that they regret.  Many people who feel insecure attempt to put others down thinking themselves elevated by doing so.
       A man who feels secure in and of himself, if he is searching at all (?), will be looking for a woman who is like minded.
      If you are secure in yourself and become joined with an insecure man, the product will be insecurity.  or  1 plus 1 equals minus 0
    Two people who are equally secure with themselves AND  Compatible; when joined together     Well, (???)   A thing is greater than the sum of its parts .                                                                                                           
    I sometimes forget to ask myself;  Is my intellect making my choices or is it my emotions.
    I think the right answer lies "right smack dab in the middle".

5. Greek One profile image62
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

Repeat after me 200 times a day...

http://askmissa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/doormat.JPG

6. Shanna11 profile image77
    Shanna11posted 12 years ago

Who needs men?! They suck. If they're dragging you down and claiming they can get a Megan Fox on their own, let them go see if they can find one! You don't need a guy to lead a complete, happy and productive life. It's too much drama anyway.

1. Greek One profile image62
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I've been with Megan (or Meggy, as I call her during coitus)....

No big deal

1. Shanna11 profile image77
        Shanna11posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Poor girl... I can only imagine the sheer horror...

..In her honor, I sang to her an altered version of the Transformers theme song during our rendezvous..

"Transformers, here's some meat between your thighs,
          Transformers, how do you like my maid's costume disguise"

Ah Meggy.. I think of you sometimes

Oh God... I can never un-see what just popped into my mind.

buy you CAN see more.. just visit my blog...

www.MyTimeWithMeggy.com

($5 monthly membership... but you get a tshirt with that)

Hmmmm.... the t-shirt IS enticing... can I get one of your nude calendars that I've heard so much about thrown in?

ok.. but I can't give you November.. that is a collectors piece, and it wouldnt be fair to the others

That's my birthday month! If I can't have November, I don't want the rest of it. sad

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)