Esenbee profile image 60

Has anyone ever tried a Christian on-line dating website to find love? If so, is it worth it?

MrMaranatha profile image86

MrMaranatha says

• Esenbee profile image

Esenbee 4 years ago

Seemed like it worked very well for you! I'm glad that you met someone that was suitable for marriage. And I agree that it can olny work contingent upon someone's walk with the Lord. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Karre profile image87

Karre Schaefer (Karre) says

• Esenbee profile image

Esenbee 4 years ago

Thanks so much for sharing your answer Karre!! I love your comment! Thanks for your input, I have stepped aside to allow God do his work. I believe it is really helping me. And congrats on being married for 17 years! That's so sweet :)

Greg Sereda profile image82

Greg Sereda says

• Esenbee profile image

Esenbee 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing Greg! :)