Do you think the Holy Bible is one of God's greatest gifts?

I have given this question a lot of thought lately. I've wondered where would we be right now if it did not exist. How would we even know God of the Bible? Or for that matther our Lord Jesus Christ. Is the fact that it exist a miracle?

howtobeasuccess profile image81

Best Answer How to be a Success (howtobeasuccess) says

graceinus 4 years ago

howtobeasuccess- Thanks for your comment. I agree. I wish that every bible that exist would be in the hands of someone. There are bibles in many home left untouched. I wish all that have them would take the time to read it.

graceinus 4 years ago

manatita44- thank you for your comment. It points to many gifts. His Grace, are Lord Jesus,forgiveness, the Glory of His Kingdom and the list goes on and on. Where would we be without all these revelation?

graceinus 4 years ago

Eric- As always I thank you for your answer. I believe your right. The fact we can talk about it is a miracle in and of itself.

brotheryochanan says

graceinus 4 years ago

Thank you for this wonderful answer brotheryochanan. I couldn't agree with you more.